-MY PLEASURE-

I nodded getting up and walked over to the kitchen bar and grabbing the book. I give it to him. He gets up and walks to the kitchen. I walk to my bathroom to take a shower. About thirty minutes later I was done with my wonderful shower. I felt squeaky clean. I oil my entire body and put on my under garments. I put on a white oversized sweater and then I put on a white biker shorts underneath. I tied a white scarf around my hair. Then I put on a bit of perfume and some simple stud earrings. I put on my elekes and walked to my bathroom.

Since I had done a mask in the shower my face felt smooth

Since I had done a mask in the shower my face felt smooth. I sprayed some toner onto a cotton pad and wipe my entire face. I then put a bit of oil on my fingertips and then massage it into my face. After doing so I spray on rose water and put on clear lipgloss. My skin was glowing and I looked absolutely amazing. I brush my eye brows up with a brow gel and then do my baby hairs. I walk to my beside table and take out about $500 worth of cash. After doing that I leave my room. He was washing up the empty bottles. He had managed to put all of the oils in the dropper and roller bottles. I was stunned at how fast he works. The bottles were sealed and clean on the outside. The kitchen was clean, spotless to be exact. What kind of wizardry was he using?

I walk over to him and slide the money into his pocket

I walk over to him and slide the money into his pocket. "That's for helping me with building the website and getting a great artist to design the labels and logo. Also for getting a source to print them." I said to him. "You didn't have to pay me." He stated. "Yes I did." I said refusing to let him speak like that. I walk to the couch and take a seat. I turn on the television and put on Netflix. I walk back over to the where the products were. I put the candles around it and dressed them all. I wrote a petition and said a prayer. I had a manifestation in mind and I was planning on achieving it. I meditate for five minutes and then said another prayer while lighting all of the candles. I said another prayer. I left a glass of water out and a small bowl of fruits.

"Hey, I'm gonna have to leave you for the night and then come back in the afternoon

"Hey, I'm gonna have to leave you for the night and then come back in the afternoon. We are gonna be feeling your warriors extra food, because that's what the spirit... your spirits would like in order for them to be able to get with you in any sort of manner. I nodded, we are gonna feed your guardian orisha and then bring them all to this home. I'll help you set up the shrines for them. That way you'll have a designated spot for them. I smile and nodded in acknowledgment. "Okay, just let me know what's up." I said to him. He walked to the room and gathered his stuff. He left soon after giving me a hug and kiss on the forehead. "Thank you." I said to him. "My pleasure love." He said to me. I closed the door behind him. Then I closed the gate. I walk to the couch and start setting up the appointment for my makeup, hair, and photo shoot. I booked everything and paid in full. After doing so I choose a good show on Netflix and start to watch it intently. I hadn't noticed how tired I was but, I ended up knocking out and waking up at 7 in the rising.

I get up and walk to the kitchen washing my hand and putting on gloves. I start to packaged each and every one of the soaps and sealed them up. I said my prayers and went to take a shower and get ready for the day. After an hour I was ready. I looked more business casual than ever. My hair was in a neat bun. I had on a bit of makeup and a nice white hat and cute white suit. I had a cute purse and paperwork. I call a cab and take the first trip to the dmv. I needed my license and a car or some sort of transportation asap..
About 40 minutes later I got to the dmv. It wasn't too busy so I got the opportunity to fill out my paper work and get the driving test done within the first twenty minutes of being there. When I completed the test they informed me that I passed. I took my picture and then received my card. I looked stunning surprisingly. I took it and then called an Uber afterward. I took it to the closes dealership which was Audi. When I arrived I  applied for credit and actually kind of tried to put down $7,000 on this car. To my surprise I was approved through the help of me mentioning who my so called fiancé was. They had called his and Lestat's people and they approved it. They also sent a deposit. Which of course covered the cost of  the car. So I wouldn't have to pay monthly. I'm not gonna lie I was grateful and I didn't refuse the help. But I wanted to be responsible for my own.

They have me the Audi A5 a white one to be exact

They have me the Audi A5 a white one to be exact. I was happy and blessed to be honest. I took the key and the paperwork. They also gave me a  thumb drive and a bottle of champagne. The car had a bow on it and I couldn't lie. I took five minutes to take some pictures and then I put my stuff in the glove compartment. And my purse in the passenger seat. I thanked the lady who assisted me again. "My pleasure." She said. I got into the drivers seat and drove to my next destination.