-THE END-

-6 months later -

The kids were about 6 months old, but within the
  span of months they were looking about 6 years old. They were growing so fast. It's quiet fascinating. Lazarus was so protective of them. He felt it would be best to send the to a boys and girls boarding schools for children like them. They'll be visiting every month. Which makes it easier for me. During the time of them
Being away I was working hard of new training and products. Lazarus was all over me. The first time we had sex he went crazy for me. He could not keep his hands off of me. I had to find a way to leave the house without him knowing. I was doing this clacking method that got me out of the house for a couple hours. But it would eventually end up backfiring because it made us yearn for me even more powerful.

He had let me know that he had the intentions of getting me pregnant again. I needed a 5 year break before i do that again. He gave me two infinity rings. With the largest rocks. Like this man was loosing his mind over my pussy, I literally couldn't understand. I booked a flight for a small perusal vacation. I didn't tell him yet because I knew he'd loose it. I leave tonight before he comes home. Lestat was dropping me off at the airport. I was going without guards on a regular pain.

Later that night-

"Don't you think this is gonna make impregnate you again?" Lestat asked in this weird tone. I looked at him. He smiled at me, I notice the way the two of you are. You drive him to his limit and he retaliated with good sex. I didn't look at him. I felt my stomach knot. My phone started to ring. It was Lazarus. I turned it off. Right then Lestat's phone began to ring. "Have you seen my queen?" He asked. Lestat hesitated. I saw her earlier. Why?" He asked. "She isn't picking up her phone. Hold on I'll call you back." He said.

"Do not tell him anything." I already wrote a note telling him what he needs to know." I said.

Two days later-

I walked into my air bnb to see an angry Lazarus seated on the couch. Watching me with hungry eyes. I was wearing a two piece bikini with a white shorts. The button was open. I also had a guy friend with me. Who taught me how to surf for the past two days. I gulped. "Who is he?" Lazarus asked him the most calmest tone ever. "He's my surfing instructor." I said confidently. He didn't say anything, he just sat on the couch and eyed us. I started to cook and about and hour later food was shared out. The conversations were mainly between my surf instructor and I.

I could feel Lazarus burning lazors into us. I sigh. About an hour later they helped me clean up and I packed some food for my instructor. And soon as he left, Lazarus had me pinned up against the wall. I could tell he couldn't control the urge he had. He ripped my swimsuit off and pulled his pants down. He placed his tip against my core. He was sloppily kissing my lips, neck and chest. I kissed back and enjoyed the attention. He plunged into me and I whimpered in pleasure. "Don't you ever do that again." He grunted in my ear. I moaned out in pleasure.

He started to pound harder and faster. I screamed out in pleasure. " please." I whispered. I didn't know how to feel. He went faster and harder until I could feel the tip of his manhood twitching. I came right then and he lunged deeper and pulled out.  He released onto the flour. He put me down. I walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I can't run from this man. He's my weakness. He also has me under surveillance. Plus I basically bonded myself to him. I can't escape him. I can't escape my love for him. I've kind of accepted that as my fate.  His love for my was growing so much that it kind of scared me.
I never expected him to be this was. Not this possessive. I thought he'd just reject me that would be it.

But here I am a while wife and baby mother. Basically the incubus queen, I am married to the Incubus King After all.