-MEETING ROYALTY-

I didn't realize that I would end up meeting the royal family of Thailand. I was a bit confused when he told this to me. I didn't even know what to wear. But of course he had a whole outfit for the both of us. It was traditional to the region and we were matching. I didn't want to speak about my pregnancy with him. After he had found out I made it clear that I needed space. He respected it and told me that he would give me about three days before he would want to speak about our birth plans.

He told me that baby would be growing quickly in me. It would take about eight weeks for the baby to be gone and then after that he or she will grow to be around 3 each month after and then stop aging I guess. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I just felt like running away again. But it wouldn't work at all. Not this time, I have a gps tracker growing in me. It would be impossible to leave this man. After getting my makeup done and putting on the it fit. I put on some jewelry and perfume. Soon after I made my way out of the room and to the living room. I saw him sitting there drinking water. Which was so strange to me, he was always drinking liquor.

He stood up from the chair and walked up to me with a smile. He took my hand into his and pulled me against his body. He gave me a solid kiss on the forehead and then whispered the three magical words. "I love you."He said to me before leading me to the front door. He opened it and I followed behind him. We exist the house and he locked the door. Soon after he led me to the roles Royce. His driver was in the front. We got in the back. There was security in a car in front of us and behind us.  Since the incident he hasn't talked a risk at all.

He never left me unannounced. I knew that now that I'm pregnant I'd have not chance to even breathe on my own. If it was up to him he probably hook me up to an oxygen tank and perhaps even listen to my lungs to see if they work. He would probably give his own lungs to make sure my own was working. Just so that I can be okay. I roll my eyes and shook my head. I'm stuck with him, I'm not sad about it. It's just that I didn't expect to have a whole child by him at all.

I know that I won't have to tell anyone when I get back because he will let the whole entire world know that he knocked me up. I know that our child will be good looking and smart. I also know the power they will hold too. I sigh to myself and couldn't help but wonder what he will be like as a father. I shook my head and shifted my mind to some other topic that wouldn't bring me too much stress. I didn't know much about this royal family. I just know that the King of Thailand is the head of state and head of the ruling Royal House of Chakri. In this institution it was transformed into a constitutional monarchy in 1932 after the bloodless Siamese Revolution of 1932.

We will be getting a tour of the grand palace and we will have a meal there. Then after doing so we will get the chance to take pictures. I was honestly excited to meet them. I had heard so many
Rumors about this couple, I've seen the king himself in a cropped top. It's actually pretty interesting how bold and cool he seems to be. After about a good  thirty minutes we had arrived at the grand palace.
—————————————————————————-
We arrived home four hours later. I watched as he walked into the room I was staying in. He had this strange look in his eyes. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. I felt a little nauseous through the whole dinner, so much so that I didn't even touch my food. " I'm okay." I muttered. He was very convinced. "You're pregnant with my child. I'm sure you know that this will be a short pregnancy. It will last about two months and then you give birth. I don't know how it will affect your body. But I have doctors who will be here for us. When we go back to town we will have a doctor come to the home to do regular check ups and blood work. That way you can have a sage and smooth pregnancy and birth.

"Our child will grow very quickly by the time two years pass he will be about 14 years old. He will most likely stop aging at 21. Which will come quick. I know it all sounds weird but I promise you'll have a good pregnancy and life as a mother. You're gonna enjoy being my wife and the mother of my child. He said before kissing me on the forehead then the lips. I will give you space for now. I'm gonna come back up with some soup and a mango smoothie." He said before walking out of the room and closing the door. I took that time to shower and change into something even
More comfortable. I also put on a clay mask and started watching  a movie called 'The Legend of Zorro'. It was actually pretty good. I went to wash off my face mask and then I put on a sheet mask and a serum. I let that sit for ten minutes and then i basically took it off and threw it away.
I continued the movie and about ten minutes later he came into the room with a tray of food.