-CHAPTER NINE- NEW HOME-

The next day we were back on the jet and in rout to Morocco. I can't lie during the ride I was cuddled up
To him. I was in and out of sleep, using tea to help me feel somewhat better. I had to basically restock my products after this pregnancy is over with. I just had no energy at all. I didn't expect all of this to happen so quick. I also didn't expect such a short pregnancy. I feel like if we are able to maintain peace and harmony things will Go smoothly. I honestly don't know how I'm going to be when it's time for me to give birth.

Like will this be a life or death situation? I shifted out of his grasp and got up. I walk to the back and take a seat on the bed. I couldn't help but to put my
Hands elbows on my thighs and face palm. I feel like the marriage was something I was never expecting from him. I just kind of felt like he would forever be and asshole. That was my outlook of everything, I mean the man caused me so much pain. Now I'm pregnant with his child. Fuck. He was sleeping so he didn't really notice my absence.

Lazarus's Dream-
I was at our beach home in Morocco, my wife was currently going into labor. Her water broke not long ago and the only thing on my mind was making sure she had the smoothest birth possible. I had spent the last two months of her pregnancy taking her to new and exciting places. I wanted her to feel at peace and happy. I want a happy and calm baby. I don't really care what gender our child is. As long as my child is happy and feels loved. Before I knew it she was in the body of water. In a squatting position, I got in with her to make sure she felt comfortable and relaxed. I started massaging her lower back and kissing her back and shoulders. I felt her tenseness lessen.

The dream switched to me being at the shore of the ocean. A beautiful woman emerged from the waves in a beautiful blue dress with foam hems. I watched as her dark skin glistened in the light of the sun. She had this large star hovering over her head. Her body was curvaceous. Her face was hidden behind this beautiful beautiful veil. She walked to me with my baby in her hand. She handed him to me and then handed another baby who was a girl. I have twins, healthy and beautiful twins. They both have my eyes. I felt this overwhelming amount of warmth and unconditional love.

Before I knew it epiphany and I were seated on our bed holding our children. We were feeding them and trying to Rick them to sleep all at the same time.
-End of dream-
Epiphany's POV-
When he woke up he somehow made his way to the room and slithered onto the bed and became my big spoon. "What's on your mind?" He asked me. I could tell that he kind of knew that I was stressing a bit about this whole pregnancy and how my birth would go. He kissed the back of my neck and pulled me even closer.

Lazarus's POV-
I smiled, mainly because I was happy my plan to impregnate her had come to pass successfully. She had a growing belly and I could hear the small and very powerful heart beats of my children. There was two and they kind of matched in energy. I pull her close. My intention was to get her pregnant. I just want to see the beings we would create for this world. I wanna see myCharacteristics and her own in another set of beings. I wouldn't be surprised if I my som ends up being more like his mother and my daughter more like me. I shook my head in disbelief, this whole thing had felt like one beautiful dream. I had her exactly where I needed her to be. My wife and the mother of my children.

I knew the role that I have to take on as a husband and a father. I will definitely step into it wholeheartedly and just serve her like the queen she is. I just can't shake my undying love for her, there was no way I could see her with any other man. I knew that if she even got touched by another man before she was married I would kill that man. So imagine if they got her pregnant, I'd end up performing a bloodbath. I shook the thought of that and focused my attention to her. She was so silent and deep in her thoughts. I know that she's very nervous about this whole process. But she shouldn't be. I'm sure she feels like I'll end up leaving her to raise the kids alone and that's not the case. I made a life long commitment and bonded her to me by having children with me. She can't run anywhere or make a new life with another man. Only with me. I love her for me. She makes me feel so at peace.

End of POV-
I got up from the bed and walk back to the seats. I felt a bit miserable. I have so many thoughts running through my head. Like how the fuck am I gonna take care of my child. Like I have no clue about babies and kids. I'm a damn kid myself. I roll my eyes and take a seat looking out the window. I stretched my legs out across the other seats. That way I didn't have to
Deal with him wanting to Be by me. I just felt so upset with him, he's the one who did this. It's literally his fault. The whole time this has happened he's be acting so damn innocent. It pisses me off how well he's playing the innocent role.

He walks up to me and picks my legs up before taking a seat. He grabbed a bottle of my oil and began to massage my foot. I couldn't seem to think about the same thing because I was in heaven in that moment.
About an hour later we landed and made it to my it new home. I noticed that he had all
Of the sage furniture from my Last house in this one, with new pieces added into the mix of it all. I finish the tour of the house and finally we are in front of our bedroom.