-THE TEST-

I awoke the next morning, I was in bed next to this man and I honestly was in no mood to deal with him. The memories from yesterday evening started flashing through my head. There's no way in hell I can face this man ever again. I shake my head and get out of bed. I leave the room and go to another bathroom. I take a shower and do my classic routine. After getting dressed I left and went to a local rice field to just explore the area. Of course I was accompanied by about five guards.

I couldn't resist it because I had to have them with me. If they don't accompany me they will probably get in big trouble. I roll my eyes at the thought of what this man did. I was so embarrassed. I couldn't look them in the eyes after all that happened. I couldn't understand why his venom was making me black out so damn much. It sort of made me irritated. I noticed that my fatigue had increased from the day before. I looked up a few today classes in the area and decided to spontaneously sign up for one.

About two hours and large noodle soup later I was in the class doing a classic downward dog when I felt a surge of motion sickness go through me. I run to the bathroom. I closed the door and hunched over the toilet. I started to puke up everything I had eaten in the past day. After doing that I rinsed my mouth and flashed some water on my face. I walk to the classroom and grab my bag. I wasn't really feeling the best. I thanked the instructor silently and then left the class. I had paid beforehand so she would be fairly funded.
—————————————————————————-
I walk into the vacation home and went straight to the guest bedroom. He was in the living room when I came in. I noticed that he was eyeing me down. I knew that he knew something was up. He was drinking a bottle of water, he looked like he had been doing some hardcore working out. His whole body was sweating. I mean he only had on grey sweatpants. He didn't have a shirt on. I shook my head knowing he would follow me. As soon as I closed the door, he opened it and walked in. I didn't even have time to turn around and lock the door. I walk to the bed and take a seat. "What's going on?" He asked me a bit concerned. I didn't want to panic or make it seem like anything crazy. "I was just a bit nauseous earlier. I threw up during my yoga class.it's not a big deal." I said before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I could tell by the look on his face that he was very concerned. "You do understand that I am concerned. Do you want me to get the guards to do a run to get a pregnancy test?" He asked. I looked at him absolute horror. "No." I said cutting the conversation short. "Im gonna do it anyway, you can never be too sure." He said before leaving the room. I felt my stomach full with butterflies. I just, I don't remember him ever cumming in me. I couldn't really handle all of these thoughts. I don't really know what to say. I wasn't really the kind of person to keep track of my menstrual cycle. So I wouldn't even know if I missed my period.

He came back to the room 15 minutes later with a couple boxes of tests. He handed five to me and I took it to the bathroom and closed the door. I peed on two. Then waited a couple minutes. When my timer went off I checked them both. I dropped them instantly. They were both positive. I needed to find a way to get rid of them. I picked them back up and broke them. I flushed them down the toilet. I didn't know what else to do. I walked out of the bathroom. "What did they say?" Asked. I didn't say anything to him. "Nothing." I said to him nonchalantly. He knew right then that I was worried. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He saw the pregnancy tests had been used because I left the boxes in there.

I was so dumb I forgot I had peed in a cup. I could hear him opening a new one and dipping it in the cup.
About ten minutes later he came out of the bathroom. He had this weird  look on his face. I knew he knew. "What.." I said. "The test." I roll my eyes. I knew what he meant. I ignore him and leave the room. I didn't have time for any of this shit. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "I need fresh air." I said to him. He didn't seem to care one bit. He followed me outside. "Are we gonna speak about this?" He asked me. I ignored him. "You gotta be logical, you can't ignore me forever if we have a child to raise together. I laughter to myself nervously. I didn't know what the fuck to do.

I mean yes I have a husband and all that jazz. But at the same time I never expected pregnancy to come so early in our marriage. It's almost like this man has been intentionally trying to trap me in his little crazy ass world. I shake my head. I was absolutely frustrated with myself. I wasn't even aware of when he came in me or whatever happened. I mean it wouldn't surprise me if he actually came in me each time I passed out. "Did you intentionally do this to me?" I asked turning to face him. "Like trap you?" He asked in a more straight forward way. "Yes."I replied. He had the sky smirk on his face. "I mean it's the best thank you I've ever gotten from someone." He said replying. I couldn't understand what was going through his head. I roll my eyes in frustration. "What the fuck." I said in a low tone turning around to face our beautiful view of the ocean.