-ONE WAY OR ANOTHER-

Lestat's POV-
I heard back from my men not too long after. They had located her last ping. It was in the airport. There was even surveillance footage of her disconnecting her phone and throwing away some of the different pieces. I sighed to myself. I knew that she was extremely smart. But I didn't think she would get away with all of this so effortlessly. It made me wonder if I'd be able to track her down to her very gate. I kept watching the footage they gave me. It took a good ten minutes for her to get to her gate. After that it was pretty evident. When it was time for her to get up and board she walked over to the Moroccan airline. I instantly got up and told them to book a ticket to wherever that was. I hated the whole idea of her being alone in another country. I don't think Lazarus made it obvious to her how vulnerable she was just being by herself.

I was so deep in thought, what the fuck can I possibly say to her to get her to come back. I don't know if she's going through a shit ton I'm Morocco or if everything is okay. But I just want to make sure she had some sort of protection and way of getting around. Don't want her to have to depend upo any strangers for anything or have to resort to doing any weird things with other people she has no clue about. It just pisses me off that Lazarus was so susceptible to dumb spells. He can't even keep his shit together. She needs a strong man who didn't budge for shut. Only her and her sweet emotions. Not only that her sweet honey. I still can't believe she gave so much of herself to Lazarus. He didn't deserve her and still doesn't.
I still couldn't help the thoughts I was having about her. I wanted to find her and let her know that all is okay. Then I want to make love to her the way that Lazarus never did. After doing so I want her to feel secure and safe in my arms and my very presence. Without appearing to be too weird. Of course if she is not comfortable with any of it I'll just act like I never tried to get with her. I just can't help but to feel as if I had a protective hold on her. I want to do right by her. For all of the wrongs that he did on her I want to do right. I want to be the Prince Charming she thought she had but never did. I want to make sure she is set and just good emotionally.

I'm gonna take Lazarus with me. If he doesn't change one bit or even give her on bit of an in king that they should be together I'm gonna make sure they don't see each other ever again. He won't be able to speak to her or even lay one fingers on her. She will be mine and only mine. I sigh to myself. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I can't help it. She's a gem no man should allow to leave his sight. That would be the dumbest mistake any man makes. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I was feeling so much still all at once. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the elevator. I took it to the ground floor. The door opened and I walked to the car. My driver opened the door and allowed me in. I slid in and took a seat. Lazarus was inside already.
I couldn't seem to look at him the way I wanted to. He was so dazed under the spell that it made him seem almost drunk. I felt as though seeing her would sober him up. Possibly seeing her with me or some other guy would do the job just well. He was always too caught up in other women. He never gave her the time or energy. It pissed me off, it's the basic things that matter. He should've been doing a lot more but he wasn't. He just fucked her daily and drained her of her energy. He barley took her on dates. He didn't fill her up emotionally and spiritually the way he needed to. If he did then she would have been easy to find. Hell he wouldn't even be stuck in a spell and she wouldn't be gone. He would have made sure there was a seal over their relationship. Something that would stop a witch from breaking them up. But obviously he's fucking clueless. I rolled my eyes at him. I didn't care if he saw. I was honestly frustrated.

I had to tell this man a huge lie to make him even come on this trip with me. He has not clue that I'm trying to fucking help him once more. Before I take his woman from him completely. I sigh a I unclench my fist. I felt so much right now that I couldn't even share with him. He just wouldn't be able to get it through his thick ass skull. We arrive at the airport not long after. My driver opens the door and I walk out. I walk straight to the jet and get him. He follows behind me. I'm surprised he kept his mouth. Shut during the whole ride. I guess I can say that I'm thankful for that. Because if he asked any dumb questions I might have lost my shit. I didn't care if he came or decided to stay. One way or another if end up finding her and going to claim her.
Some men don't realize the beauty and elegance of a woman. Untold she's gone or doesn't want anything to do with them. Or in her case when she's all on me like peanut butter and jelly on bread. The spell with most likely break and he'll claim her once more as his. And this time in the current manner. I'm sure he doesn't realize that one man's trash is another man's treasure.