-RULES-

I came out of the steaming room to see Lazarus sitting patiently outside. I didn't say anything; I just trailed down the hallway and to the room, the alpha was in. It was the massage room. He was seated on the chair, looking very amused. "I didn't know steaming involved being fingered, and maybe we need to create a book of rules. If you get to do it, I can too." He said. I felt my chest turn. I knew that sent Lazarus off the edge because he walked straight over to the clear bottle of scotch and cups at the corner of the room. He knocked two back and shot him a look. A smile spread across the alpha's lips. He knew precisely how to irk Lazarus. I shook my head. "Our car will be here after we are done. Our next location is dinner, and we can discuss the rules of this little..." Lazarus trailer off due to frustration. He walks over to the bed and gets on it. I do the same, and the alpha does too.

We are all on our beds. We are being massaged, and I'm guessing this gave them time to clear their minds. I drifted off...
An hour later, my hair was being dried after being retwisted and neatly placed into a bun to set the twist. I didn't get it done often, so this was very much needed. The hairstylist gave me two shampoos for free, which were organic and smelt fabulous, along with a massive bottle of mixed herbal rose oil for my hair.

—-During the car ride, I decided to keep my distance from them

—-
During the car ride, I decided to keep my distance from them. They were so caught up in their little feud. I know I was the center of it, but there was something else. Perhaps territories? I don't know what's going on besides wanting my ass. I shook my head and focused my attention on the road. The trees were a grey shade of green due to the heavy tint of the window. It didn't bother me at all.

The car ride was silent for the most part, up until we arrived at the restaurant

The car ride was silent for the most part, up until we arrived at the restaurant. "We're here, sir." The driver said before getting out of the car and opening the door for us. I got out first, then Lazarus, then Lestat. I focused on the two men and allowed them to lead the way one after the other. There was a well-dressed lady at the front to meet us. She guided us to the VIP room, which was past the hustle and bustle of the packed restaurant. We got in an elevator and went up to the second level. The doors open, and soon I am inside and ready to eat. My stomach was rumbling the whole car ride to the restaurant. I took a seat at the side of the table, and they sat right beside me. Closing me in to feel my bubble merge with their own. I sigh and find a way to block out their pull on me. I felt like m energy was at a tug of war mainly because I could feel what they thought was a mixture of intense energy.

The waitress came up to the table late to take our orders. To my surprise, they both were looking at the menus. For some reason, I felt they weren't capable of eating. "I would like to order the Bibb Lettuce and then Beef Short Rib. With a side of french fries with pimenton Aioli. For dessert, I would like the Banana Brown Butter Tarts... I want to start with some tea and then a pink lemonade. " I said, pointing to the menu and finishing my order.  "Okay, and are you gentlemen ready for me to take your order?" The waitress asked. I was Tilting her head to the side, seemingly swaying like a schoolgirl. It was almost as if she was mesmerized by their immaculate beauty. I mean, who can blame her? Damn, girl, get it together—they arent that perfect. You can have them both if you wanna. I shook my head and gazed off into space.
"I'd like to order the Grilled Chicken with a side of Dirty Rice. I want to start with the Gumbo, and for drinks, I would like a bottle of Old Foresters 1910 whiskey to be brought to the table." Lestat said. She scribbled it all down and soon shifted her attention to Lazarus. "I would like to start with the Heirloom Tomatoes. I want my main meal to be the Louisiana jumbo shrimp and a side of the day's vegetables. For dessert, I would like the Flourless Chocolate Cake. I would like the same as Lestat to drink. Make it two Old Forester 1910 whiskeys." Lazarus said.

She wrote it all down, all while wagging her little tail

She wrote it all down, all while wagging her little tail. Then she walked away and into the back area. I focused my attention on the empty bar in front of me. "So about those rules," Lestat said with a sly smirk. "There is to be no kissing, fingering, sex in any shape or form, and general  actions that could lead to her being marked,"Lazarus said, looking at me. "That applies to both of us," Lestat said. Lazarus, got up out of his chair and walked up to the bar. He took up a bottle of whiskey and walked back to the table. He took some time to pour a cup and knock it back. He swallowed, letting out a low grunt. "No." He said. Lestat laughed, taking his reply as a joke and nothing else. " Well, it looks like we will both be shar..." Before Lestat could finish, Lazarus cut him off.

"Okay, the rule applies to us both." He said, sounding defeated. I could tell by the way he looked. It was getting to his head. I couldn't tell you much about how he was feeling.  It's like he put up a massive wall to block me from his emotions... I couldn't feel him. "One more thing, we aren't allowed to get energy from any other woman but her. So whoever gets to mark her first completely will get to keep her for themselves and get energy from her. Until then we find other forms of receiving energy, or we can abstain. Sex has been a daily thing for you, Lestat, so I don't think it should be hard to give it up for a few weeks." Lestat said, trailing off. "Lazarus was getting annoyed with him. I was surprised he didn't have Lestat pinned against the wall with a butter knife at his throat. Lazarus let out a small chuckle that confirmed his irritation. He took another swig and focused his attention on his phone. I didn't mean to look, but I saw a picture of his work wife naked. The message was new, and he just opened it not knowing the surprise she had waiting for him. I placed my attention back on the small room.

About 10 minutes had passed, and I was shifting through my mind

About 10 minutes had passed, and I was shifting through my mind. I didn't realize the table had been set with food. I dug in and didn't waste any time eating. About 30 minutes later, we were back in the limo and on to the next destination—my temporary home.

 About 30 minutes later, we were back in the limo and on to the next destination—my temporary home