-THE AFTERMATH-

I get inside and lock up. Then I walk straight to my office. I opened the bathroom door and went straight to the sink. I cleaned off all of the areas that I had a cut at and cleaned them up. I sewed all that I could reach and ran out of thread. I went straight for the staples. I started it and felt like I was gonna pass out.

I awoke to sound of someone gently patting my cheek. I realized as my vision cleared up that it was Lazarus. When I could actually see him clearly. I realized that I was in the office bed. I woke up and spoke. "How did you find me? I asked him almost upset. "You're worried about how I found you? Don't you realize that if I hadn't have found you, you would have continued to bleed out and eventually just die?" He stated. "I was fine. I just.." He cut me off.

I could tell that he was angry. I don't know if it was just towards me. It looked like he was having an internal battle. "Your going to be moving in with me. Our wedding is the day after. It's not gonna be big. I'll have the after party here so that you can do a grand opening and actually receive a ton of clientele. Until then I will have you on 24/7 watch. You can go anywhere without me,Lazarus, your godfather, or Johnathans boyfriend." He stated. "Where is he and when did he come?" I asked. He came in this morning. He came straight here right after me and helped me to clean you up and heal you." He said before getting up and leaving the room.

My godfather came in and I kind of looked the other way. I didn't want to face him. I know that in the smallest way I did make him proud. But at the same time could feel the lecture radiating off of him. I sigh to myself before I hear him. "You know you could of called us? I don't like the face that he and we had to see you like this. You should trust us enough to have your back." He said to me. "I don't care, I did what I had to do. I didn't have the chance to pick up a phone and call for help. I had to defend myself." I said to him. He looked at me with this unwavering amount of pain in his eyes the same one I saw in Lazarus's eyes. I couldn't handle it.

"Why did you let him put this giant rock on my finger?" I asked him. "Because he was the first one to find you and save you. He loves you, weather he had a spell casted on him or not. The man loves you and genuinely wants to protect you and keep you safe." He said to me. I rolled my eyes. "He doesn't love me. He just wants to control me." I said. I heard a huge crash and then a slam of the front door. I forgot that he could hear everything. I was angry at myself for getting caught.

"I'm going to leave tonight and find another place to move to. I would appreciate if you distracted him and..." I started, but he stopped me. "You're not going anywhere. Your days of running are over. It's time for you to accept that you lost this little game and just be a submissive and independent wife." He said to me. I swallowed the hard lump that had been formed in my throat.

I didn't say anything else. It's pretty obvious that I had absolutely no choice. I wanted to throw a fit but I was in too much pain to. I knew that now it would actually be hard to leave even for a day. I'd be under heavy security and surveillance. I sigh to myself.  I take the tea that he handed me and took a sip. I passed out not long after.
——————————————————————————-
Lazarus's POV-
We arrived at her home not long after the drive. I get out of the car first and run tot he door. I saw that the frame had been removed and it was on the floor. Her windows were also broken and there were so many bodies in the floor and blood splattered in the walls. I felt my stomach turn and heart sink. I could see her blood drops and the trail that was all around the house. She had ran and I'm pretty sure she's gonna try to heal her own self. "Fuck,WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked the men. They looked at me with concern. We went to lunch and came back to this. The only thing we could catch on the cameras we set up was this." He said.

I looked at him a bit confused as I took the laptop. I looked at all of the footage. It started with her arriving home in this beautiful white dress. Her makeup was absolutely lovely she looked like a queen. She looks so fit to be my queen. She did some normal stuff. Then there was footage of her basically noticing that someone had made their way onto the property. Then it was cut and then there was footage of her fighting. She looked like a warrior. I hated the fact that she had to go through all of this alone. It's my fault. She taught the best she could. Until she got tied up and they started to do things to her that I... I gave him back the phone and called the car company.

After doing so they sent me her exact location. I put into maps and went straight to the car and drove to the shop. When I got there I noticed her bloody prints on the glass door. I opened it and walked into the shop. I followed her trails to the bathroom. She was laying in the tub bleeding out. Naked and vulnerable. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I could feel the tears running down my eyes. I grabbed out out of the  tub bridal style. I took her into my lap and started to put my blood and venom in her. Soon after I cleaned her up and put some clothes on her. I left her to be. I had to compose myself and clean up before they come.