-HERBAL SHOPS AND LAMB CHOPS-

I walked into the shop and began looking around

I walked into the shop and began looking around. I can't lie o was absolutely captivated by the interior design. The shelves on the wall held so many different types of herbs. I'm so happy that they have the benefits and the spiritual benefits on the label. I wasted no time. I needed enough herbs to last me a month. I'd end up grinding them to a dust and putting them in capsules. That way I don't have to worry about traveling with too much on me. I'll also have to make so bath salt mixes. I had a couple ziplocks in my had. I filled each of them with the herbs I needed and then wrote the names on each bag. I had about 14 herbs. 7 to take internally and another 7 to use externally.
I can't lie and say this was a easy task. I can't slip on anything that I do. If I see him, I will have to kill him before he gets to claim me. I shook myself out of those deep thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly. I turned around to see a beautiful woman, she looked about 50. She has the most beautiful salt and prepped hair, which complimented her olive skin and Apple green eyes. "Would you like a cauldron to hold your baggies in?" She asked. I took it and  smiled at her soon after. "Thank you so much, I appreciate it." I replied to her kind gesture. 

"No worries let me or my husband know if you need anything." She said pointing to him. I smiled. "I will definitely do that, thank you." I replied to her. She was wearing a beautiful ocean blue dress and ropes sandals. Her husband was handsome older gentleman's he had salt and pepper hair. Along with a  healthy thick beard and mustache. By the way he styled them you could tell spent a lot of time taking care of it. I averted my attention back to her. "I will be over in the crystal area." She said, before walking away. I continued walking around the store, I picked up a pack of essential oils and a diffuser. I couldn't help it, I needed to have a stress free zone. I need to make this   One month rental a home while I am residing there. I picked up some sage and a large bath tea bag.

I got everything I needed

I got everything I needed. That included two bars of soap so that I didn't have to worry about running out or using one that's a the house. I walk to the counter and her husband starts to ring everything up. It came to a surprising $50.00, I took out the money from my wallet and hand it to him. He thanks me and gives me the change. I noticed that he was looking at me a certain way. I took the items and placed them into a smaller hemp bag. Before I could fully walk away, my wrist was being grabbed. Before I knew it all the memories of Lazarus and I flooded my mind and vision. It was getting far too intense for me. "He's here." The older gentleman said, voice a distant blur. I could see scenes of Lazarus chasing me and claiming me. Then the next scene was of me pregnant. The next was a wedding, but before I could see anything I pulled my hands away from him. I run out of the shop,grabbing my cart on the way out.

I was practically speed walking, I couldn't seem to stop walking

I was practically speed walking, I couldn't seem to stop walking. I got to my bike not long after and placed every bag into the sidecar. I then fold up the cart and place it in the side car. I put my purse in the back cubby and get onto the bike. I put on my head gear and start everything up. I shift the gear and take of a reasonable speed. I followed the same path I took to get there. Before I knew it I was halfway home. I hadn't noticed the same Escalade trailing behind me.
I can't lie and say I didn't find it weird due to the older gentleman saying that he's here. Maybe they actually found me.

Either way if no one hasn't come to me about anything, then I'll continue to chill vigilantly. If those are his men, they must be here to watch me in the meantime before he decides to come to me. The thing is I'm going to wage war against him. If I have to put a stake through his heart I will. I have no time for fuckery. I've been dealing with it for a month and a half now. I pulled up to my front steps and I watch the car drive past my home.

I'm honestly curious to know if they're the type to wire tap me and set up secret cameras in my home

I'm honestly curious to know if they're the type to wire tap me and set up secret cameras in my home. I honestly didn't like thinking about such things. It caused my anxiety to rise and everything else to fall. I walk inside and close the door. I place the bags of food on the counter and the bag of other stuff on the coffee table. I walk over to the bags and take out everything. I put away the things I won't be making and left the rest of stuff on the counter.
I started to follow the recipe for the lamb. I started out by first washing the meat with water ,lime, and vinegar. I let it soak for a little bit. After about five minute I pour out the water and rinse the meat off once more. I tie it out of the bow and place it onto some napkins to dry them.

After doing so I preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Then I pat the lamb shanks dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper. I started another thing by heating 2 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy-based pot over high heat. I seat the lamb shanks in 2 batches until brown all over, about 5 minutes. Then I removed the lamb onto a plate and drain excess fat (if any) from the pot. Turning the heat down to medium-low. I added the onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Then I add carrot and celery. I let it cook for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent and sweet. I add the red wine, chicken stock, crushed tomato, tomato paste, thyme, and bay leaves. Then I stir to combine. I place the lamb shanks into the pot, squeezing them in to fit so they are mostly submerged.

I turn the stove up, bring to a simmer. I cover, then transfer to the oven for 2 hours. I remove it from the oven, I remove the lid, then return it to the oven for another 30 minutes (so 2 1/2 hours in total). Throughout that time I worked out and lit up some sage. I also started my herb grinding so that I can make the pills. I would do to the kitchen to ensure the lamb meat is ultra-tender (use 2 forks) - if not, I covered it and let it keep cooking. I was able to make the pills and I was able to start the bath mixtures. I knew that the Ideal is tender meat but still just holding onto the bone. I wanted to give it five more minutes. I mixed the salts and the essential oils together.

Then I pour them into these cute containers. I add the herbs and the tiny crystals I got today. Before I knew it my phone alarm was going off and I was practically done with the bath mixtures. I walk into the kitchen and remove the lamb onto the plate and keep warm. I pick out and discard bay leaves and thyme. Then strain the sauce into a bowl, pressing to extract all sauce out of the veggies. I poured the strained sauce back into the pot. Bringing it to simmer over medium heal and reducing it slightly to a syrupy consistency) - I rarely need to. I taste it then add salt and pepper to taste. I cooked some mashed potatoes and a cauliflower purée. I serve the lamb shanks on mashed potato or cauliflower puree with plenty of sauce! I garnish it with thyme leaves.