-FISHING-

I got up and grabbed my small bag. I walked into the bathroom and washed up a bit. I then put on a simple sundress that showed off a bit of legs and hugs my body just right. I smile to myself looking in the mirror. My boobs were sitting perfectly in this dress. In fact my small nipples were picking through the dress. It wasn't noticeable.

Bit someone like Lazarus would see it

Bit someone like Lazarus would see it. I walk out of the bathroom and then out of the room. I put on my large hat and walk up the small narrow stairs and to the main deck. They were all standing there with a fishing rod speaking. I walk up, I could feel Lazarus staring me down. I held back my chuckle. He's so stupid lol, how do you expect to call me a mate after how I've seen you make love or in his words "fuck/suck energy" from his work wife. He did it with what looked to be passion. I could tell that they had known each other for a very long time. Just by how easy and in sych they were when I saw them. I shake it out my head and shift my focus back to reality.
"I actually don't know how to fish. So I'll just pass on that, I said before walking away. I honestly felt a strange shift in my mood. I just wasn't in the mood to be around him. I hate the fact that after this weekend comes to an end I'll end I being at his place for a bit before getting one day alone and going to Lestat's. Before I could walk to the stairs, I felt a hand slowly wrap around my waist. "You shouldn't think too much about what he does with other women." Lestat said to me. I looked up at him a bit confused. "Did you read my mind?" I said looking at him, I could feel myself getting angry at the truth in his advice. "No but I know that you don't like Jamie too much. I'm sure he's spent a lot of time and placed a lot of energy into her. Which would naturally make you feel a certain way or even think about it." He said. I looked at him suspiciously. "Ahh, I see.

How exactly do you know her?" I asked. He chuckled a little. "She's my cousin." He said. I stopped in my tracks. Trying to figure out how two people as such could be related. I mean attractiveness definitely runs in the family. But that also leads me to believe that she's a wolf. Which meant that either Lazarus was her mate or she just haven't found her mate as yet. That whole idea was weighing on me heavy. I walk over to the bar and to the small cooler. I take out a canned beer and crack it open. I chug it down and throw the can in the trash. I know that it's probably gonna be immature. But I'm gonna start doing what I want, I'll have respect for everyone. But from now on, I'm not gonna let a mate thing get to my head. Which means that I need to buy a plane ticket and rent a small villa in Italy on the night of the full moon.

Maybe it is getting to my head. But I've been wanting to escape from people for a long time. So now is the best time. I'll just let the days go by normally and then on that day I'll disappear. I might leave a note but that's about it. No trails left behind or bread crumbs. I take time for me to detach and stop caring. "Let's go back to the deck and I'll teach you how to fish." He said smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back, I looked down shyly because he had such a charming smile. Which was part of the reason he could persuade me so well.
We walk back tot he deck. He grabs on rod and walks over to me. He walks up behind me and placing his arms on either side of me he had the rod in one hand. "So I'm gonna throw the line out." He said before cupping both my hands around the handle. He casts the Line our.. "Then I'm gonna just hold onto it with both hands." He said closing me into his warm embrace. He hands were gently holding mine. I could feel his hard stomach against my back. His cologne was intoxicating. So much so that I leaned into his body. I heard a low growl from Lazarus. He was watching us. Too bad I was doing a good job pretending like he wasn't there. He placed a small kiss on my ear and then the lobe. Soon he had his lips against my neck, on top of the healing mark. He kissed it and then placed his attention back on the waters ahead of us. "You know what I like about fishing." Johnathan said. " the fact that you can be so relaxed all while doing something major. Then when you're rewarded with you fish you can release it or thank the universe for it and cook it." He said. " I like that even though you may not catch any in one area, you can go to another area and they'll be there waiting for you. It's almost like life. Whenever something doesn't seem to be going right. You'd an always change on thing and it can make a huge impact and open new doors of opportunity. For love, friendships, and more.." His lover said. I nodded in response. I place my attention on the rod after it recieved a tug. He takes on hand off min and I do the same. Then the takes my hand and slowly starts to help me reel it in. He did it very slowly and soon we could see the large salmon. It was not what I expected at all. I was honestly so over joyed, maybe I was doing the most but I kissed him. I pull away blushing.