-THE WEDDING PLAN-

The next day I woke up around 6 am, I was left not time to myself. They had me do a dress fitting and then allowed me to choose the three different dresses that I have to wear tomorrow on my wedding day. They also allowed me to choose the accessories and shoes. I kind of hate it. I sigh to myself and move on to the next thing. Which was food tasting. We are gonna be inviting a lot of people to a mansion out by the beach. It's actually a nice spot. Then we are gonna do the grand opening of the store. After that we we go back for the reception and party.

I don't really know what to expect from this man. He is the type of person to go all out and just do the most. I just I don't like attention. But I'll have to deal with getting a lot of it tomorrow. I didn't even get the chance to really rehearse much. We had the food tasting and then the cake tasting. All of that lasted a good three hours. Then after that we tasted all the wine and champagne that would basically be served tomorrow. I picked every single mean I wanted and the kind of cake.I also helped to do a lot of the cake designing. I chose a simple one. But Lucifer intervened and asked them to triple the size because of the number of guests who would be in attendance.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He placed a kiss on my shoulder, then my cheek and head. He watched as they made a quick sketch of the cake. Soon after I agreed to everything and made sure they understood the plan. They did and left. A minute later we got into the car and so did Lestat, Johnathans boyfriend, my godfather, 7 security guards , and my godfathers family. Soon after I we arrived at the mansion. Everything was being set up. It was absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't seem to believe that this was all real. I felt like Cinderella in some weird way. He came up to me and took a hold of my hand in his.

"I'm gonna tell them to add a lot more flowers. I have a planner who's working with your idea and my own to make this happen. He is great at his job. We will do a small rehearsal for about two hours and then after we will make sure they understand what we want the finishing touches to be." He said to me. "Wait, are they gonna be here all night?" I asked him a little concerned. I have a night shift and a morning shift. Then I'll have a day shift and another two night shifts. That way no one is over worked." He said to me. I had a sigh of relief. I honestly didn't want to get married but I'm left with absolutely no choice. So I thought if it's my so called big day. Might as well have everything and everyone I like there.

We went to the area where we would be doing the rehearsals. It all started and I felt so fucking nervous. I was king of shaking. I got through the first hour. For the second hour I kind of had to leave the area. For like ten minutes to drink a glass of herbal tea to calm myself down. Afterwards I went back and got through the next two hours. They did amazing and praised me saying that I did a really good job from my first ever wedding rehearsal. I thanked them silently and disappeared to the Escalade. I got in and closed the door. Soon after Lazarus came in. I could feel in him eyeing me.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asked me. "I nodded and he took out his phone and sent a text. "I hope you don't mind. I have a jet flying your family out to this country to witness me taking your hand in marriage.. They weren't really happy, but they stated that as long as you are happy they will be happy too." He said to me. I felt my stomach turn. Soon after everyone came into the car and we headed back to the house. "I have some people over at the shop setting things up for tomorrow. You're gonna sell out of all your products. I hope you're ready for another launch." He said before kissing my cheek. I felt them heat up instantly. I looked out the window and kind of zoned off. I didn't really know what to say to him. Thank you was such a small thing.. I felt like I had so much to give him. I just I can't act out because it won't work. The calmer I am and more compliant the more I will get from him. The less I'll hear him fuss and   Get stricter with me.

We arrived at the home and I went straight to my room. I could feel him trailing behind me. "I don't say this in a rude manner. It's just that I want to sleep alone tonight. We have our honeymoon together tomorrow night so I think it's best to just uhm have the night for myself. I said before going in and locking the door. I know that the whole polyamory thing isn't gonna work between us. He wouldn't allow another person to touch me ever again. Unless it's people I know. But even then he would have to be there to watch and make sure they were not harming me or trying to have sex with me.

I know that he wants me to himself. I cannot do anything about that at all. I went straight to the shower and take a nice long one. I have so much to do tomorrow. I feel like I may be having a bit of cold feet. But I can't have that because I'm going to be the queen of the underworld. The Incubus queen, is weird to think about or even say out loud. I'd be his wife. I'd have his last name. Not only that my family will be meeting him. "I'm double fucked. My parents are going to kill me." I said to myself.