-THE MORNING AFTER-

I awoke the next day with sore thighs and a core. Even though I'm sure I had gotten more than seven hours of sleep. I still felt under rested. I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. He was still laying in bed. I went to the shower and washed my whole body with my soapy washcloth. I also washed my face and brushed my teeth. After doing all of that I put on my toner and moisturizer.

I applied oil to my entire body. I also applied fragrant oils and my crystal jewelry. I put on a white sundress that was sheer. I put on a blue bathing suit underneath. I also put on a pair of white shorts. I put on a straw hat and applied some red lipstick, a bit of blush, mascara, and highlighter. After doing so I was satisfied with how I looked. He got up out of bed and walked up behind me wrapping his hand around my body. "You smell so good." He said into my neck as he traced kisses down to my shoulder. He was naked as the day he was born. Something about that made me shake my head and blush.

"I'll leave you to it." I said before dipping out of the bathroom. I honestly didn't have any books to read. I was a bit too busy heading and doing rehearsals to even think about a honeymoon book. Then again do people really have time to read on honey moons? I shook my head and walk out of the room. I walk down the hall and to the staircase. I walk down the whole thing and to the kitchen. There was so much food laid out. I really home the chefs and cleaners get the opportunity to eat too. Or else this would be a waste of food. I grabbed a bowl and took up some fruits. I ate the whole bowl and drink and bit of tea. I grab a water bottle and walk to the backyard.

About ten minutes later he came outside and took a hold of my hand in his. "So we have a few things planned for the day." He said to me. "Oh really?! Like what?!" I asked a bit excited to know. "We are gonna visit the island where they have a ton of cute monkeys, then we are gonna feed some elephants, Then we will have some lunch at a restaurant you will love, then we are going to go diving. We will most likely have some fresh sushi for dinner. I hired a chef and a yacht for the evening. So we will get to enjoy that. I also have a special gift for you tomorrow in the early morning. I can't wait to see your reaction to it.." He said to me. I smiled to myself. "I can't wait!" I said ready for the adventures.

——————————————————————————

We arrived at monkey island which was super cool to me

We arrived at monkey island which was super cool to me. There were so many historical statues and other forms of art around the area. He took his photographer with us. So it made it was for us to take pictures to together as a couple. We went and got food for the monkeys, we felt like it would be cute to feed them while the photographer did his thing. I smiled to myself and grabbed a handful of food. I bet down and held my hand out. They came running towards it. Then started to attack. I started to giggle at how fast they were running and kind of shying away from me. Then coming back for more. I smile to myself. He was right beside me.

Observing their cute behavior. Soon one ran up and into my arms. I held him like a baby. The photographer took a couple pictures. Lazarus came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. "I'm ready for children, I just want you to know that just in case we have too much sex and you ever get pregnant." He said nonchalantly. I put the monkey down gently and turned to face him. I did really know how to feel, I kind of felt my stomach full with a ton of butterflies. "I don't mind having a child, I if it were to happen.. I just want a peaceful and very happy pregnancy." I said to him. Before running away to go play with the group of baby monkeys.

And hour passed and we made our way to the washroom. He came in behind me and shut the door. I turn on the water and grab the bar of soap. I take it into my wet hands and rubbed it around until there was some bubbles. I put it down and begin to count in my head. I got to 60 and then put it under the water. He came up behind me and picked up the bar of soap. I grab the hand towel and dry my hand and throw it in the trash can that was right by the sink. He finished washing his hand soon after and did the same.

Before I could make another move. His hand slid up my dress,  he pulled down my shorts and then he undid the bathing suit bottom. It came loose, falling to the floor. He unbuckled his pants and took off his belt. There was a large pipe that went into the ceiling and the wall big front of me. He had wrapped my hands in some weird bind with his belt against the pipe. I pulled his pants down and pushed his manhood into my core. I moaned out in pleasure. He pulled out and grunted in pleasure. He started to go absolutely crazy.

It was bit weird to me, it was like he couldn't help it. Like was hungry for me in a way that I really hadn't seen before. He wasn't holding back. "You feel so fucking good babe." He said grunting in absolute pleasure. It was like I had a grip on him that he couldn't seem to let go of. Honestly I wanted to see if he could go the rest of the day and tomorrow without a touch or taste of me. Just to spice things up. Right then and there he pulled me against him. He sank his teeth into my neck, and again without fail. I blacked out.