-TIPSY-

We had just gotten on the boat and Lazarus couldn't seem to give me one ounce of space. He was trailing behind me a lot. So I just decided to settle on the seat in the back. He came and sat beside me. I watched him as he sort of just gracefully looked at his watch and then back at the view. I shifted my attention to Johnathan and his lover. They were holding each other and looking out at the view. Lazarus has a captain steering the boat and making sure everything went well. He also had two cooks and maids. These men had money, a whole lot more than my family and all the kids that I used to go to high school with. I laughed to myself, trying to figure out why I did these spells at lead me to this exact situation and place.

About ten minutes later the boat stopped and settled in one place. I took of my dress and shorts. I run to the edge of the boat and brace to dive in. Before I could take the leap, a pair of arms wrapped around my body and picked me up. I grunted in annoyance. "Put me down." I said. "I don't like how much of your ass is being exposed in this bathing suit. It's practically a thong. I'd like it if you wore your shorts." He said. I rolled my eyes. He sets me down on the seat. "Okay. I said getting up and going to get my shorts. I tricked him, I took off running and dive straight into the water. 

Peace, I felt so much peace diving into this  huge deep blue body of salt water

Peace, I felt so much peace diving into this  huge deep blue body of salt water. I felt my body being caressed by her. He deepest and darkest  parts calling me to go deeper. I swim deeper and deeper. Looking around me to see no one and nothing. I was here, in my own space. In my own thoughts. I could feel my lung slowly start to burn for air. I change my position gliding up and swimming my way up to the surface. Before I could peak through the water. Lazarus had jumped in. He swam right up to me. Wrapping an arm around me gently pulling me close. He leaned close to me. "You're really testing me Epiphany." He said. "I don't understand why a little cheek action hurts your feelings. Especially when there's no one but us and the guys here. Not to mention that you have a whole work wife who you should be more concerned about. Also I know how to swim so you can let me go. His grip got tighter. I didn't push him away either. He just held me the whole time. His grasp on my hip eased up, so I didn't feel like a leech was attach to me anymore. Johnathan and his lover jumped in and started to splash Lazarus.
The funny thing is that they did this to distract him. Because he began splashing and making artificial waves amongst the real ones. I dove back into the water and swam around to the side of the boat. I held on to the iron ladder and climb up and onto the boat. Making sure not to get his attention. I'm trying to figure out why he act like such an asshole. You're fucking one woman and trying to compete for another woman who you think is your mate. I shook my head and stepped onto the boat. I grabbed a bottle of extra dry champagne and walked to the bathroom. I popped it open and chugged half of it. I covered it and stepped into the shower after stripping naked.
  About ten minute later I get out of the  shower and do my normal routine. I had everything I need in a small purse. I put on a pair of underwear but didn't put on a bra. I put the white dress back. Without the shorts under it. I walked out of the bathroom and placed my stuff in my small bag. I drank a little bit more.
I walk over to the bed that was in the lower back of the boat. I get on the bed and laid down. I had the champagne bottle in one hand and the small bag in other. I sit up and put the small bag on the chair. I put the bottle on the side table.  I lay back down, only to be surprised by my visit from Lestat and Lazarus. My eyes immediately lock with Lestat's he broke eye contact and eyed my whole body. I could feel him. He wanted me so bad. I could feel him calling me. "Did you both make arrangements that I didn't know about?" Lestatasked.
A smirk dancing onto his lips.  "No I'm about to rest." I said. "If you say so I'll just give you two some time he said pushing Lazarus inside then locking the door.  I roll my eyes and roll over onto my stomach. I could feel his eyes on what little ass I have. I cannot lie when I say that I'm teasing him. I enjoyed the power I felt. "You're testing me Epiphany. Do you not see yourself? You're practically naked with a sheer fabric over your body. It's not covering anything. When did you even get that dress?" He question running his fingers through is messy hair. He was a little sun burnt. I could tell that he had just gotten out of the water. He had a small duffel bag in his other hand. He walks to the bathroom and disappears for twenty minutes.
I had the rest of the bottle and I turned on some music. The funny thing is that I was practically half past tipsy. I was feeling a lot of things I didn't realized I had been suppressing. That overwhelming amount of sexual frustration I was feeling when I first arrived in this state is coming back up again. This time it was clear, my body was reacting quicker than my thoughts and brain in general. I have common sense and know what's going on. I'm not drunk, but I'm bored. I got up from the bed and walked in the bathroom. To see Lazarus butt ass naked.
He turns his attention to me, one eyebrow raised. His large member rising to say hi. I raised an eye brow. I grabbed it gently and started to slowly massage it. I could hear his breathing slow and become slightly rigid. I smiled knowing that he was enjoying it. I kept going until I knew he was close. I removed my hand and turned to walk out of the bathroom. He grabbed me by the back of my neck pulling me back gently against his body. Earning a loud thud and whimper from me. "I don't think you understand who you're playing with. I'm an incubus my love. You cannot play with sexual energy like that. Especially when I haven't fed since I came to find you...So for your sake and protection, stop testing me. I will mark you here on this boat. It honestly doesn't matter where. If the straw breaks the camels back I'm not gonna go easy on you. I will mark you."He said before letting go of my neck. I could feel my breathing become faster and my heart racing. "Good luck with that." I said, before walking out of the bathroom.
I could feel him trailing behind me. Before I could go anywhere he had me in the bed. Hands tied up with the tie he had intended to put on for the evening. He was on top of me, I was yearning for a punishment. This may be the alcohol but I can't help it. My blood was burning for a stronger connection to him. He leans forward and starts to kiss me gently. He had on his underwear but I could see how hard he is. He pushes against my underwear. I moan in pleasure, wanting more. He smiled into my neck, gently kissing my cheeks, my chin,my collar bones, and chest. He ripped my dress open. He then leans forwards and gently cups my breast with his hand. He leans forward placing his warm and wet tongue on my nipples. "Shit." I said cursing myself for allowing the pleasure to take over. He slowly trails one hand down to my undies. He pulls it aside and sticks his finger inside. "He grunts, brows immediately furrowing. He starts gently fingering me. I could feel my juices running down his hand. "You're breaking the rule." I choke out. "I could care less about the rules another man has set up for my mate and I. You're mine." He said. There was knock at the door right then. "Hey Epiphany, Lestat wanted you two to know that we will start fishing on 5 minutes. He said outside of the door. Lazarus pulled his finger out of my core. Earning a sigh of frustration from me. My buzz was gone. He got up and put on the rest of his clothes. Then he walked over to the bed after buttoning his shirt. He untied the tie and place it around his neck.. "Put on something that doesn't show off everything that belongs to me." He said before he walked out of the room.