-CHAPTER FIVE-NEW PERSON,SAME OLD MISTAKES-

Lazarus's P

Lazarus's P.O.V-
I couldn't seem to believe what I just saw. I was in the same place as my wife and I couldn't even pick her up on my radar. I was blind to her completely. I felt a strange feeling in my chest. My heart felt as though it was being wrapped in barbed wires. Everytime I think back to the kiss she shared with that grigori the feeling gets worse. The last thing I needed now is to go back to my parents place looking like this. I also couldn't forget about my wife, who is currently on the run. I'm absolutely frustrated. My worst nightmares were manifesting before my eyes. She's slipping away from me, before I knew it she'd be in his company a lot more.
I felt rage run through my bloodstream. I will kill him if he lays a finger on any part of her sacred areas. The car ride to her place was very quiet. Lestat was in the front seat. He kept eyeing me worriedly, knowing whatever he was up to completely failed. After all of this is over, I'm taking her with me to a nice place. I just want to be with her alone. I want to hold her bad kiss her. I look out of the window at the greenery of this country area. Not long after we pull up to a small stone house. "We are here." Lestat said before opening his door and getting out. The lights were off inside. I got out of the car ad followed behind. When we got to the door we noticed it was open. Lestat pushed it open and walks in. I follow behind him. There were a lot of candles lit on one of the tables.
She was not here at all. Whatever she did had was gone. I walk to the fridge to see that it was empty. I walk to her room.

There was absolutely no sign of her being there

There was absolutely no sign of her being there. I say nothing at all and focus my attention on what matters now. That is finding her, I felt the need to call Johnathan and his boyfriend. I felt it would be beneficial for us to fly them over to help us. The thing that we need is her dna. She left nothing behind. "Fuck." I curse under my breath. Lestat walks into the room. He didn't say anything he sort of just eyed me. "How long were you planning on keeping this from me?" I asked him. He looked at me at then at the fireplace. "I was going to let thing pan out naturally. As you can see, they did. So here we are." He said honestly. I pick up a lamp and throw it across the room. " DO YOU FUCKing understand how THAT gel watching her KISS ANOTHER MAN?" I asked, my vision starting to fill with red.