1

I looked up from folding the laundry to see the kids running around the living room. Nick stood up from the couch and chased them around. I smiled. Nick picked them up and carried them to the couch. He set them on the couch and bent down to their eye level. Even after all these years, he was still the most handsome man i've ever seen. His muscles were still just as defined as they always have been. "Go get mommy!"

They jumped from the house and squealed as they ran over to me. I squatted down to catch them running into me for a hug. I picked them up and walked us over to the couch. I set them on the couch. Almost immediately they ran off to continue playing. Nick grabbed me by the waist pulling me down to his lap. "Let's make another one."

I rolled my eyes. "God no, my body has been through enough."

He rubbed up and down my arms then down to my waist, like he's always done to comfort me or to get me in the mood. "Come on."

"No Nick," i giggled.

"Come on Leia, wake up."

I looked at him confused. "What?"

"Leia, wake up."

I opened my eyes to see Nick sitting beside me. He smiled down at me. He caressed my cheek and brushed back my hair. "You really didn't want to wake up," he chuckled. "Dreaming about me?"

"Maybe." he smirked. I yawned and stretched. "Are we there yet?"

He nodded. "Just landed."

I looked next to him to find Dana still groggy from sleep laying her head on her hand. I reached over Nick's lap to poke her. She groaned, slapping my hand. Nick grabbed our carry ons from the overhead bin before we exited the plane. The three of us headed to baggage claim and got our suitcases. We hailed a cab outside and squeezed in. "white forest apartments on main street," said Dana.

The driver nodded and drove off. Nick wrapped his arm around me. He leaned next to my ear. "Are you excited? We're moving in together."

I smiled. "I know." he kissed my neck. I turned my head into his chest. He slowly and gently rubbed my arm.

We got to the apartment building about a half hour later. We paid the driver and grabbed our bags. We walked up to the desk. I leaned up next to Nick. "i'm gonna call mom." nick nodded, pecking my lips. I walked over to the couches by the windows and sat down. I pulled out my phone dialing home.

Hi Leia baby, did you land?
Yeah, Nick and Dana are getting our keys to the apartment right now
Oh baby that's just great
What about you? How your doing with an empty nest?
It's definitely different but i guess it hasn't hit me yet
Okay well i just wanted to check in, i love you
I love you too

Nick and Dana walked over to me. He kneeled down in front of me. He held out a key. "18C."

i smiled. I stood up. He interlocked our fingers as we walked over to the elevator. We rode it up to the third floor and then walked down the hall to our new apartment. I yelped when Nick picked me up. "What are you doing?"

"Carrying you over the threshold."

I slapped his chest. "That's for married couples, you weirdo." he shrugged as an amused Dana opened the door. Nick walked us into the apartment. He set me down on the ground. "I would've brought you to the bedroom but we don't exactly have a bed yet."

We were standing beside the small kitchen already equipped with a stainless steel fridge, a microwave, an oven, and a dishwasher. Further into the apartment was an empty living room space. To the left were two doors which lead into the two bedrooms. Nick wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed the side of my head. "When does our furniture and the rest of our stuff get here?" asked Dana.