19

I walked into the apartment carrying three bags of groceries. I kicked the door closed behind me. "Corazon, is that you?" Nick called out from the bedroom.

"Can you help me with the groceries?" I asked, trying not to drop the bags.

He walked out of the bedroom and took the bags from my arms. He smiled and leaned down pecking my lips. "Hi."

"Hi," i smiled.

"Sit, i'll put the groceries away." i jumped up onto the counter next to the bags Nick put down. He quietly put all the food away as i watched. I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth. He was shirtless wearing low-hanging shorts.

When he finished, he stepped in between my legs. He reached up and pulled my lip from my teeth. "Only i can bite that lip."

"But it's my lip." His hand moved to cup my jaw. He leaned forward capturing my lips in a rough kiss. I moaned. His other hand squeezed my waist. He took my bottom lip between his teeth and bit down. I whimpered. He pulled at my bottom lip before releasing.

"That lip is mine," he whispered, gently touching my bottom lip. He ran his hands down to my breasts roughly squeezing. I gasped. "These are mine." he ran his hands down to my butt and slapped. "This is mine." he ran his hand in between my legs slipping his fingers past my clothes. He slammed two fingers straight into me making me moan. "And this is fucking mine."

"All yours," i said in a breathy moan.

He pulled his fingers out bringing them to his mouth. "And don't fucking forget it."

"I won't," i whispered.

I grabbed his face and pulled him back down for a kiss. He smirked against my lips as he kissed me back. He picked me up. He walked us into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed making me bounce. "God, i love you."

"I love you too."

He groaned pulling his phone out. He sighed. He put his finger to his lips as he put his phone to his ear. "Abuela, can i call you back? I'm a bit busy." i rolled my eyes. I sat up concerned as a frown formed on his face. "This is Nick Torres... okay... thanks for the call." he hung up the phone. It dropped from his hands landing on the floor.

"Nick are you okay?" i asked. I crawled over to him grabbing his face. "What happened?"

"It's Abuela," he whispered in a broken voice. "She's she's dead."

"Oh nick," I whispered. I wrapped my arms around him. He was tense in my arms, not moving a muscle.

"She died in her sleep."

"I'm so sorry," i whispered. I pulled back leaning my forehead against him. "What can i do?"

He pushed me back down on the bed. "Take your clothes off."

My eyes widened. "What?"

"Fucking take your clothes off Leia," he said shrugging his shorts off. "I need to think about something else."

"I don't know-" he grabbed me by the thigh and yanked me down to the edge of the bed. He forced my legs open. "Nick, no we are not having sex," i exclaimed, pushing him off of me. I crawled to the top of the bed. "You need to deal with this and having sex is not dealing with this."

He started pacing back and forth, pulling at his hair. "I can't i can't fucking do this," he cried. He grabbed his shorts from the ground and slipped on a pair of shoes.

"Nick, i can still help you just not that way." he walked out of the bedroom. I quickly jumped off the bed and followed him. "Where are you going?"