11

I woke up to knocking at my bedroom door. I rolled over facing my door. "Come in," i said. The door opened and Tessa walked inside. She had on a light tan hoodie with a light tan plaid overcoat, a pair of black jeans, and a pair of black combat boots. "Hey, how'd you get in?" i yawned.

"Luke gave me a key." she walked over and sat down next to me. She took a sip of her coffee. "We're hanging out right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Nick's at home so i'll get him after getting dressed."

"Okay, i'm gonna go annoy Luke."

"Sounds good," i chuckled. She hopped off my bed and left my room. I stretched before rolling off my bed. I went to my closet and grabbed a white cropped hoodie with the word baby written across it and a pair of ripped red jeans. I put on a matching red underwear set before my outfit. I threw my hair into a bun.

I climbed out of my window and into Nick's room. I frowned at his empty unslept in bed. I walked out his room and down to Elena's. i quietly opened her door. Nick was fast asleep on the rocking chair with Elena asleep on his bare chest. I leaned against the door frame. "He spent all night in here with her," Abuela said from beside me.

I smiled. "He misses her so much." abuela nodded. I sighed. "We should let him sleep," i said, taking a step back to shut the bedroom door.

"I'll have him go to your house when he wakes up."

"Thanks," i said, walking downstairs with her. Abuela coughed harshly. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yes niña, i'm fine. I'm just old," she chuckled.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

I nodded. I walked out of the house and back over to mine. Tessa was sitting on the island while Luke was making waffles. "Morning," Luke said as he flipped the waffles. "Where's Nick?"

I sat down on the stool. "He's asleep, he'll come by when he wakes up."

Luke nodded. He finished up the waffles and put them on plates with fruit and syrup. "About time," said Tessa, rewarding Luke with a kiss on the lips. He smiled. The three of us walked into the living room. Luke sat down on the reclining chair and pulled Tessa to his lap. "I didn't say i wanted to sit with you."

"I didn't fucking ask."

Tessa scoffed. I rolled my eyes at them. We started eating. Luke and Tessa bickered the whole time. I finished my food and turned on the tv. I heard the front door open and close. I turned my head to see Nick. he laid down on me. I ran my hand up and down his back. "Nicky? Are you okay?" he nodded, snuggling into me.

"Nick, when did you turn into such a softy?" Luke laughed.

"Shut the fuck up," Nick growled, not bothering to lift his head off of me.

"Quit it," i warned.

"Okay so what are we doing today?" asked Tessa.

"Could we just chill around the house? I'm just glad that we don't have schoolwork to do and Nick seems tired."

"Yeah, that's fine." she stood up from Luke's lap. "Basement?" luke stood up and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they walked downstairs.

Nick lifted his head up off my chest. I smiled at him. "Sleepy?"

He nodded. He sat up. "Elena was crying all night. She didn't stop until i held her. I didn't even realize i fell asleep with her but i woke up in her room."

"You looked really cute with her in your arms." he raised his eyebrow. "I came over but i didn't want to wake you." he leaned down and kissed me gently. I smiled into the kiss. My bottom lip was pulled into his mouth. "We can kiss later, they're waiting for us downstairs."