5

Nick and i walked hand in hand back to the apartment from campus. I found myself loving this time, just the two of us. Nick kissed the side of my head. "I wanna take you out tonight."

"You have a plan then?"

"Just dinner. Maybe desert," he whispered in my ear before taking the lobe between his teeth. My breath shuddered. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect."

We got to the apartment and walked inside. Dana was asleep on the couch with an open notebook and her laptop beside her. I smiled. Nick let me go as he walked over to her. He picked her up. She wrapped her arms around him still fast asleep. He brought her to her bedroom. I sat down on the couch. Nick walked out of her room. He walked over to me kissing my cheek. "I have a class but i'll see you for our date."

"What time should i be ready?"

"5:45." he pecked my lips. He walked out of the apartment.

I smiled to myself finding myself excited for tonight. I headed straight for the shower. I cleaned myself from top to bottom. After stepping out, i moisturized my whole body. I stepped out of the bathroom covering myself with a robe even though nobody was here.

I started rifling through my closet for something to wear. I didn't know where we're going so i decided on a simple long-sleeve grey knit dress with a belt and a pair of light brown thigh high boots.

I walked back into the bathroom. I curled my hair in loose ringlets that fell down my back. I applied a light coat of shimmery lip gloss onto my lips. I coated my lashes with dark volumizing mascara as i heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bedroom to answer the door. Nick was there with a small bouquet of sunflowers. "You look great, corazon."

I smiled. "Am i dressed up enough or too dressed up?"

He stepped to me and placed a simple kiss to my lips. "As always, you are absolutely perfect." he handed me the bouquet. "You should put these in water before we go."

I nodded. I set the bouquet down on the counter and grabbed a tall glass cup. I filled it halfway with water before placing the flowers inside. Nick placed his hands on either side of me. He pressed his lips lightly to my neck. I leaned back into him. "Nick," i whispered.

"Hmm," he hummed against my skin.

"Are we going out or not?" i whispered. He kissed up to my ear. "I'm good either way."

He took my earlobe into his mouth before pulling his head away. "Don't worry corazon, i'm taking you out."

"Where?"

He spun me around. "I found this nice italian restaurant. A bit expensive but worth it."

"Baby, we don't have to go somewhere expensive."

he squeezed my hips. "Don't worry about it okay? I got a job."

I raised an eyebrow. "How do you have time for a job, school, and football?"

"I'm working at a rec center off campus on the weekends. It's just a bit of extra cash and i want to spend a bit on you."

"Are you sure? I don't need you to spend your money on me." i asked. He nodded. he grabbed my hand. We walked out of the apartment and down to the car. He opened the door for me letting me slide in. We drove away from campus and he parked outside of a large brick building with lamps surrounding it.

I laughed as he ran around to my side of the car to open my door for me. He held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and stood up. He leaned down kissing me. He gently bit my bottom lip as he pulled away. "I love you."