26

As i stepped out of the shower, Nick was rolling to my side patting around for me. He quickly leaned up looking around. He sighed when he saw me. He frowned. "You showered without me?" he pouted.

"I have something to do today," i said softly.

he yawned, rolling onto his back. The sheet only covered his bottom half giving me a full view of his chest. I couldn't help but stare. He smirked. "You know it's not just for show, you can touch too."

I blushed. I turned around and changed into a pair of sweats and a tank top. I walked over to Nick straddling his lap. He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed his face. "I love you so so much."

"I love you corazon."

I leaned forward to kiss him. I kissed him hard wanting him to forgive me for something he would never know about. He gripped my hips and rolled my hips forward. I moaned into his mouth. I pushed my tongue past his lips. He groaned as i bit down on his bottom lip. I leaned my forehead against his. "I love you, Nick."

He gently rubbed my hips. "Are you okay?"

"Of course i'm okay. I just really want you to know how much i love you."

"Do you have to go? We can stay in bed today?" he asked. I smiled sadly and shook my head. He pouted. I pecked his lips. I stood up from his lap.

I walked out to the living room to grab my things. Dana was sitting on the couch. She looked up at me. "You don't have to do this," she whispered.

I sighed. I walked over to sit next to her. "Yes i do." she opened her mouth to speak but i held my hand up. "Dana please. I can't do this. I need you to be okay with this and i need you to pick me up when it's over and you can't tell Nick anything."

"He deserves to know."

"I can't lose him. If he finds out i'm pregnant, he'll leave me just like-" i sighed. I stood up. "I will call when it's done."

She didn't say anything as i left the apartment. I took an uber to the hospital closest to campus. I filled out my paperwork as i sat in the waiting room. My stomach was in knots. I fiddled with my fingers as i waited. "Leia Evans?"

I blew out a breath. I slowly stood up. I took in a deep breath before i slowly started walking. "Leia!" i turned my head to see Nick and Dana holding Elena's carrier running into the waiting room.

"What are you- Dana you promised."

"I didn't tell him anything."

"Leia, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just go home and i'll see you later."

"Okay seriously Leia, what the fuck is going on?" Nick growled. Dana pulled something out of her bag and handed it to Nick. my eyes widened when i saw the pregnancy tests. He looked down at them and then looked up at me. "Are these yours? Leia, are you pregnant?"

"It's okay. I'm taking care of it and nothing will change."

"The fuck you mean taking care of it?" he dropped the pregnancy tests running his hands through his hair. "Leia Thatcher, were you going to get an abortion and not fucking tell me?" i looked down at the floor. He walked over to me. He grabbed my chin and tilted my head up to look at him. His eyes were filled with sadness and desperation. "Don't do this," Nick pleaded.

"I have to, i can't lose you Nick," i sobbed. He looked at me confused. "My dad left my mom when she found out she was pregnant. I don't want to lose you."

"I'm not your dad," Nick said. He grabbed my face in his hands. "Corazon, i love you and i will love our child." i fell to my knees. He dropped to his knees in front of me. "We can do this. We can raise this child."