14

"100," we all chanted. I fell to the ground, my entire lower half aching. Nick wasn't wrong about me not being walk after having sex.

Dana sat down beside me. "I hate conditioning days," she groaned.

"Same, it hurts even more because of last night."

She smirked. "Cause y'all had sex!" i smacked her arm, shushing her. She laughed. "Let's go back to the apartment, i need a shower."

"Same." Dana helped me stand up and the two of us walked off the track to the car.

She drove us to the apartment and we walked inside. Nick and Alex were on the couch working on their econ project. Nick asked me for my permission to work with her while i wasn't there. I couldn't say no to him but i was a bit jealous. All my fears went away when Nick jumped up and ran to me when we walked inside. I giggled as he picked me up and spun me around. "Hi corazon."

"Hi weirdo." he set me back down on my feet and pecked my lips. Dana rolled her eyes as she walked into her bedroom. I looked over his shoulders. "Hi Alex, how's y'alls project going?"

"It's going good," she said.

I pecked Nick's lips. "I'm gonna go shower." he walked back over to the couch. "Oh i think i have those jeans. They look really good on you," i said to Alex before walking into the bedroom.

I stripped out of my sweaty practice clothes and stepped into the shower. I was halfway through my shower when i heard the bathroom door open. "Hi corazon."

"What are you doing in here?"

"Can i join you?" he asked.

"No, Alex is right outside."

"I kicked her out, can i join? I need to shower."

"Okay."

"Shit seriously?"

"If you're in here in the next few seconds then yes i am serious." i smiled as i heard him strip out of his clothes. The shower curtain opened and he stepped in. i felt his hands on my bare hips. He spun me around and pressed his lips to mine. He pushed me against the shower tile. "Cold!" i gasped.

He stepped back letting me step back under the hot water. His front was pressed against my back. I felt his lips on my neck. "I never want to take a shower by myself again."

I smiled. I reached back running my hand through his wet hair. "I can tell," i chuckled, feeling his hard on against my back.

"Can i?" he asked, holding my body wash.

I nodded. He squeezed some into his hand. He started gently and slowly washing my body. I closed my eyes and relaxed against his chest. He washed me from head to toe, taking his time between my legs and on my chest. I turned around in his arms. "Can i have a kiss?"

"You don't have to ask," he said, leaning down and kissing me.

He gripped the back of my neck deepening the kiss. Despite the hot water, my nipples were hard rubbing against his chest. His other hand slid down my body to grip the back of my thigh. He hoisted my leg up onto his hip. My grip on his shoulders tightened to hold myself up. I pulled away from him breathless. "We should probably get out of the shower, we're wasting water."

"Okay." He let my leg go. The two of us stepped out of the shower. I went to grab a towel but he grabbed my wrist. "You don't need that," he whispered.

"But i'm all wet."

He smirked. "I know."

I smacked his chest. "You know what i mean."