25

I found myself bouncing my leg and chewing on the end of my pen as i took my final for psych. I was anxious for two reasons. One, it was a hard final and even though i worked hard this semester, i was still not sure how well i would do on this test. Two, Alonzo sat two seats away from me. He was clearly scared of Nick because he wouldn't make eye contact with me but i was still nervous that he might do something.

I was in that exam room for two hours. I scribbled my last sentence as the professor announced the end of the final. We passed out tests forward. The moment every test was in his hand, we were dismissed with a happy holidays.

I packed my things as i left the campus and made my way back to the apartment. As i opened the front door, i ran into Nick's chest.. He grabbed me by the hips to keep me from falling backwards. He smiled down at me. "Hey corazon," he said leaning down and pecking my lips. "How was your final?"

"Stressful."

He smiled. "I got a couple finals i need to take today but when i get back how about i help you release some of that stress?" he asked running his hands up and down my waist.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. "I'd love that."

He smirked at my blush. "But for now, i have a surprise for you in the bedroom."

i raised my eyebrow. "What kind of surprise?" i asked suspiciously.

He shrugged as he walked past me. "Go find out." he kissed the side of my head. "I'll see you later, corazon."

I rolled my eyes with a smile as i walked inside. I smiled wider as a little body wrapped around my legs. Elena was looking up at me with wide eyes and a big smile. "Hi babygirl, did you have a fun morning with Nicky?"

"Yes!" she squealed.

I bent down to pick her up. I set her down on my hip. "Did you get food before he left?" i asked. She nodded. "Okay, how about you play while i make something for me to eat and then i'll join you."

i set her back down on the floor letting her run off to her toys. I walked into the bedroom setting my bag down next to the door. I walked over to the bed picking up the bag of chcololates. I frowned. I pulled out my phone.

ME: What's with the chocolates?
Nicky❤️: you love chocolates when you're on your period. I'll bring home chinese food and rub your back
ME: i love you, you fake bad boy
Nicky❤️: i am a bad boy
Nicky❤️: just not to you corazon

I smiled. I pulled out a piece of chocolate popping it into my mouth. I walked out to the kitchen. I made myself and Dana a quesadilla knowing she was going to be back any minute. I cut them up and put them on two plates as the front door opened. "Hey girl, ooo food thanks."

"No problem," i said sitting down at the island.

she sat down beside me and started eating. I started picking at my food. "What is it?" she asked with her mouth full.

"You know how Nick and the boys track our periods to make sure they don't make us angry?" she nodded. "Well Nick left me some chocolate and it made me realize that i'm kinda late."

Her eyes widened. She swallowed and turned to look at me. "I have some pregnancy tests in my room if you want to check."

I waved her off. "Girl, i'm fine. It is literally impossible."

"Leia," she said softly. "it's not so impossible now that you and Nick started having sex." My eyes widened at the realization. I've never been worried about being pregnant before so it had completely slipped my mind. "It'd be smart to check just in case if you aren't on the pill."