35

I walked into the apartment only for Nick to spin me around and start pushing me out the door. "We have a doctor's appointment," he said. His hands were on my hips as we walked. He kissed the back of my head. We got into the car. "How was class?" he asked as he drove off.

"It was okay."

he reached over, putting his hand on my thigh and gently squeezed. I closed my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked rubbing up and down my thigh.

"i feel yucky. It's the stupid morning sickness and the baby hasn't stopped kicking my insides."

"I'm sorry corazon, i wish i could help with that." i shrugged. He rubbed and squeezed my thigh as we drove to the hospital.

When we got there, he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked inside. We got called into the exam room. Nick decided to sit behind me on the bed with his legs on either side of me. He kissed the back of my head as dr. chambers walked in. "so leia, you ready for your check up." i nodded.

"Well actually, i had a question," nick said. "She's really small for six months, i mean i remember my step mom being a lot bigger. Should we be worried? Does she need to eat more or is there something she needs to take?"

I turned to look back at him. "Nick, i eat so much already," i whined.

"Every pregnancy is different," Dr Chambers assured us. "The baby is small but from our last checkup she did seem healthy but i'll check the scans and tests we'll be doing today to see if there is anything to worry about okay?" we both nodded.

Dr. Chambers proceeded to do a bunch of different tests. She did blood work, another ultrasound, and a bunch of other stuff that i didn't really understand. She warned us that there ultimately could be problems with the baby due to her small size but that we would have to wait until i give birth to do anything about it. She gave me some pills that are supposed to help with my morning sickness. We were there for almost two hours before we were able to leave.

Nick and i walked us to the car with his arm wrapped tight around my waist. He pressed a kiss to my cheek before driving off. His hand rested on my upper thigh. His fingers lightly ran up and down my thigh giving me tingles. "Nick?"

"Hmm?"

"Pull over," i whispered.

"What? Why? Are you gonna throw up?" he asked. I shook my head. "Then why do you want me to pull over corazon?" i squeezed my legs together with his hand between them. "Oh," he chuckled. "Alright baby, let me go find somewhere i can park."

"Okay," i said, turning to face the window so he couldn't see the blush forming.

He squeezed my thigh. He parked in the back of a small grocery store. There weren't any cars around back and there were only two cars parked out front. He unbuckled his seat belt and pushed his seat back. "Alright come here tu chica cachonda," he chuckled, patting his lap.

I unbuckled my seat belt and crawled over the consol onto his lap. I straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. One of his hands held my butt and the other held the back of my head. I pressed my lips against his. He deepened the kiss right away pushing his tongue into my mouth and pushing my hips forward to grind against him. His hand dropped from my head to reach around my front. "Nick," i whined.

"It's not my fault you wore pants," he grumbled. "You should only wear skirts from now on." I had on a matching green-brown sweats and shirt set. It was comfortable and showed off my bump no matter how small it is. I knew Nick liked that about the outfit but now i was kinda wishing i wore a skirt instead. "You're gonna have to take these off if you want me to do anything."