32

My history class ended and we all packed up our things. Madison linked arms with me as we walked out. As we got outside, she bumped her hip against mine. "Your baby daddy's here," she sang.

I looked over to where she was looking to see Nick leaning against the car. He smiled when he saw me. "Are you going to be good walking by yourself?" i asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah of course, go to your man."

She kissed my cheek and let me go as i made my way over to the car. "Hey corazon," he said once i was close enough to him.

"Hey."

He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him. I smiled. He leaned down pressing his lips against mine. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth only to push his tongue past my lips. His tongue touched every part of my mouth. His hands squeezed my hips and pulled me flush against him. I moaned into his mouth. He smiled against my lips. He pulled away. I felt my cheeks heat up. He ran his hand up my side until he cupped my jaw rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "What are you blushing for? I just kissed you."

"You haven't kissed me like that in a while."

He groaned. "God, i'm a fucking dick." he rested his forehead against mine. "I am so so so sorry my love."

"It's okay, we already talked this out."

He shook his head. "No it's not okay. Leia, how is me making you think i wasn't in love with you anymore okay in the slightest?"

I smiled. "Nick, it really is okay. This baby has been stressful for the both of us."

"Speaking of the baby, we have an ultrasound appointment to get to." i nodded. He grabbed my hands holding them out in front of me as he looked me up and down. I had on a loose fitting orange t shirt dress and a pair of heels that Dana had convinced me to wear while i still could. "God, you're fucking beautiful. How could you ever think i wasn't utterly in love with you?"

I smiled. He pulled me back to him and pecked my lips. He walked me over to my side of the car opening the door for me. I looked to the back to see Elena in her car seat. "Hi babygirl."

"Hi," she said waving at me.

Nick got into the car. He grabbed my hand as he pulled away from the school. We drove to the hospital. Nick first grabbed Elena before coming to my side. We both held one of Elena's hands as we walked inside. Nick checked us in as i sat down. He grabbed Elena and sat her down on his lap. He leaned over kissing my cheek, my jaw, and then my lips. "I'm taking you and Elena out after our appointment."

"Where?"

He smirked. "Yeah cause i always tell you where we're going."

"Leia?" Dr Chambers called out. "Come on back." Nick held Elena in his arms and grabbed my hand as we walked to the exam room. I sat down on the bed. Nick stood beside me holding Elena on his hip. "This must be the little sister."

"Yeah, this is Elena," Nick said. "Elena say hi."

"Hi," she said waving.

Dr Chambers smiled. "Alright Leia, lift up your dress." i lifted up my dress to reveal my stomach, luckily i remembered to wear shorts underneath my dress. She squirted some of the gell onto my stomach. I jumped a bit at the cold.

Elena reached for the gel on my stomach. "Elena no," Nick said.

"Here sweetie it's a little cold," Dr chambers said as she squirted a bit of the gel onto Elena's finger. Elena smiled happily as she played with the gel.

Nick set her down on one of the chairs focusing his attention on me. "So how's our little chicken nugget?" i asked.

Nick sighed. "Did you just call our baby a chicken nugget?"