10

I woke up to Dana shaking me awake. "Hey sorry," she whispered. "The makeup artist and hairstylist are here. Your mom, Tracy, Crissy, and Claire are going first. Tessa has to go last cause she's hungover and throwing up in the bathroom."

"Is she okay?" i yawned.

"Luke's taking care of her. I'll text you when they're ready for you."

"Thanks." she nodded and walked out of my room closing the door behind her. Nick wrapped his arms around me and tucked his face into my neck. I reached back running my fingers through his hair. He hummed. "Are you awake?"

"No."

"Hmm that's too bad, i wanted a good morning kiss."

I squealed as he rolled me onto him to straddle him. He sat up. He wrapped his arms around my lower back as he leaned forward to kiss me. He nibbled on my bottom lip. He pushed his tongue past my lips to massage his tongue with mine. I moaned into his mouth. "Good morning," he said as he moved his lips down to my neck.

"Morning," i whispered.

I pecked his lips. I sat up off his lap and jumped to the floor. He grabbed me by the waist before i could move further away. "Where are you going?"

"I gotta go shower."

"No," he whined, wrapping his arms around me and laying his head on my chest. i rolled my eyes, running my hands through his hair the way he liked. "Can't we just cuddle naked in bed all day?"

"The wedding's today. I have to shower before my hair and makeup gets done." he hugged me tighter. I sighed. "We can cuddle after my shower if you want?"

"Yes please."

He pulled away. I leaned down and kissed him. He laid back down on my bed as i walked into my bathroom. I showered quickly not knowing how much time i had before it was my turn for hair and makeup. I heard the bathroom door open. I peered out of the shower curtain. "Can i help you?" i asked.

"I gotta shower too, are you almost done?" Nick asked, leaning against the door frame.

"I'm done, can you hand me my towel?" i asked. He nodded. He grabbed it and went back to standing by the door. "Can i have it?"

"Of course, just come and get it."

I opened the shower curtain and stepped out of the shower. His eyes zoned in on my body. I smirked as i walked over to him. I grabbed the towel from him. "Thanks."

"Fuck, now i really need that shower."

I leaned up and pecked his lips. "See you downstairs?"

"Yeah," he whispered. I could feel his eyes on me as i walked out of the bathroom. "Fuck me," i heard him say as he closed the bathroom door.

I smiled. I put on a white bra and pantie set. I slipped into a robe and headed downstairs. Everyone was in the living room eating breakfast. Mom already had her makeup done naturally and was currently getting her hair done while Tracy was getting her makeup done. "Morning baby," mom said. "Abuela's making breakfast in the kitchen."

I walked over to her. "You excited?" i asked.

"Very," she smiled grabbing my hands. "How are you feeling about all this?"

"Mama, you love him. I couldn't be happier for you."

She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "I love you baby. Go get some food, it's gonna be a long day."

"Okay." i walked into the kitchen sitting down on one of the stools. "Morning abuela."

"Good morning niña, hungry?" she asked. I nodded. She set a plate in front of me. "Huevos rancheros."