23

I whined as my alarm went off. I quickly shut it off before snuggling back into my pillow. I reached over for Nick only to find his side of the bed cold. I frowned. I sat up to find Nick fast asleep in the rocking chair we had next to Elena's crib holding a sleeping Elena.

I smiled softly. I got out of bed and quietly walked over to them. I carefully pulled Elena from his arms, kissing her head as i set her back down in her crib. She whined softly before relaxing in her bed. I sat down on Nick's lap wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist pulling me insanely closer to him. He tucked his face into my neck taking in a deep breath. "Nightmare?" i asked in a quiet whisper. He nodded. I ran my hand through his messy hair. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You shouldn't have to deal with my nightmares."

I leaned forward pressing my lips against his forehead. "Please, my love, wake me up when you have a nightmare. I hate seeing you in pain."

He sighed. "Okay," he whispered.

I took his face in my hands and lifted his head up to look at me. He stared at me with soft and scared yet loving eyes. "Promise me."

"I promise."

I smiled. He hugged me tighter, pressing a soft kiss to my neck. I closed my eyes. "Do you want to talk about it?" i asked, brushing my fingers through his hair.

He tensed. I gently kissed the top of his head. "My father got out of prison and took Elena from me. He took you away from me," he whimpered.

"Oh baby," i whispered. I wiped underneath his eyes as tears started falling from his eyes. "No one is going to take either of us from you." i kissed his tears away. I leaned my forehead against his closing my eyes. "How about me and you take a shower? You're all sweaty and you need to relax a little."

"I could definitely use some shower sex," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "No sex," i chuckled. "Just a shower. Just a nice hot shower."

"I'd love that."

I stood up from his lap holding out my hand. He tightly grasped it as he stood up, as if i'd disappear any second. I walked us into the bathroom, keeping the door open a crack just in case Elena needed us. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. My lips moved against his in a slow loving embrace. Even as his tongue pushed past my lips, the soft caresses of his tongue against mine were nothing but gentle and loving. I sucked in a breath as we pulled away from each other. "Are we going to shower?" i asked.

He nodded. I let him slowly take my clothes off before he stripped, his eyes never once leaving mine. I felt my cheeks and neck heat up under his gaze. I turned on the shower letting it heat up. He stepped closer to me. He grabbed my face in a soft grip. "I know we said no sex but i need to be inside you."

He grabbed me by the waist as i began to drop to my knees. "I thought you wanted a-"

"As much as i love your mouth around my dick," he started to say, my blush deepening. The hand on my waist traveled between my legs. He gently caressed my folds. I whimpered. "I want to be surrounded by your wet warmth. No moving, just you being full of me."

"Isn't that sex?"

He smiled. "Not exactly, it's called cockwarming. Like i said, i would just be inside you but if we both need a release it can turn to sex." he gently rubbed my cheek with his thumb and stroked my lower lips with his finger. "Is that something you might want?" he asked softly.

"Condom?" i whispered breathlessly.

He stepped away from me to grab a condom from the cabinet. It was already rolled onto his length when he turned back to me. I raised my eyebrow. He smiled awkwardly. "I kinda started putting condoms in every room since we started having sex."