7

I had my notes laid out on the coffee table with my homework on my lap. Nick walked into the living room from the bedroom. "Hi corazon."

"Hi baby," i said, not looking up from my homework.

He sat down next to me. He kissed from my shoulder up my neck. I hummed contently. "Did you have plans for tonight?" he whispered into my ear before nibbling on my earlobe.

I closed my eyes. "No but i'm guessing you have an idea."

"Come to a party with me."

"Baby, i have so much homework and-"

"Please?" he asked.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me to him. He began kissing my neck again. I moaned. I could feel him smirk against my skin. "I guess i can go to a party."

"Good girl," he whispered. "I'll make us some dinner before we go."

I turned to face him. I pecked his lips. "Good boy." he smirked as he stood up. He walked into the kitchen and started on dinner.

Dana walked out wearing a white lace bandeau top, a black skirt, and high top sneakers. She spun around for me. "Did Nick convince you to go to the party with us?"

"Yes he did."

"Yay," she clapped. She walked into the kitchen sitting down at the breakfast stools. "What are you making?" she asked.

"Ramen."

"Are you making some for me?" she asked.

"Of course." i finished my homework while Nick cooked us our ramen dinner. "Corazon, come eat," he called out fifteen minutes later.

I closed my notebook and piled my notes together. I stood walking over to sit next to Dana. nick put a bowl of ramen with veggies, leftover chicken, and a scrambled egg cooked in. "thank you baby."

The three of us ate our dinner quietly. When we were done, Nick did the dishes. He grabbed his car keys. He looked me over. "Your shorts are too short." i had on a pair of blue jeans shorts and a black cropped tank top.

I patted his cheek. "That's why they're called shorts."

"Leia," he whined.

"Nick," i mocked.

"Are we going to this party or no?" asked Dana.

"Yes." i linked arms with her. She smiled and skipped out of the apartment with me. I could hear Nick grumbling in spanish behind us the entire way to the car. We all got in and drove to the frat house.

Nick wrapped his arm around my shoulders and i held Dana's hand as we walked inside. Dana squeezed my hand before skipping off to a group of guys. "Wanna dance?" Nick whispered in my ear.

I nodded. I grabbed his hand pulling him to where everyone was dancing. He grabbed my hips. I started dancing to the music and Nick danced behind me pressing himself against me. He kissed under my ear. His lips moved down my neck as his hands rubbed my bare waist. He held me tighter against him. He started kissing my neck harder. "Don't do that," i giggled.

He spun me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And why not?" he dipped his head back into my neck. He peppered the same spot with soft kisses. "You don't like it?"

"We're in public."

He moved up to my ear. "Then why don't we take this to the bathroom?" he asked, nibbling on my ear. I nodded. He grabbed my hand as he walked us to the bathroom. He held me back to check the bathroom before letting me in. He pushed me against the closed bathroom door. He locked the door. "Now where were we?" I smiled when he finally pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around him pulling myself up to him. His hands slid from my waist and all the way down to my thighs. He lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grinded himself against me.