38

A heavy arm laid under my boobs effectively holding me down on the bed. I turned my head to see Nick fast asleep beside me. Soft snores left his halfway open mouth. I lifted my hand up, running my fingers along the side of his face. "Nick," i whispered. "Nick, wake up."

He grumbled and tucked his head into my neck. "Go to sleep."

"I have to pee and you're holding me down."

"Hold it in," he yawned.

I flicked his forehead. He lifted his head up and frowned. "I'm pregnant, i can't hold it in."

He took his arm off of me and rolled over to his otherside. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands before laying on the bed next to Nick. he rolled back over to his original position with his arm on me and his face in my neck. "Go back to sleep, it's too early to be awake."

"Tell that to the baby kicking my bladder."

"mi amor, deja de despertar a tu mamá. dejala dormir." i turned on my side. He spooned up behind me. He kissed my neck. "Now can you go back to sleep? It'll be hours before anyone else is even up."

"Okay," i whispered. I knew he was back asleep when his breathing was evened out. I fell back asleep soon after him.

I woke up again to light kisses being placed on my neck and shoulders. His fingers lightly trailed up my bare thighs and along my stomach. He had easy access to every part of my skin due to me only wearing a pair of underwear and a shirt tied above my bump. I hummed. "Good morning, mi corazon."

"Is it morning already?" i asked softly.

"Afraid so," he chuckled into my neck.

"Can we go back to sleep?" I asked.

"You gotta eat, baby," he whispered, kissing under my ear. I grumbled, folding my pillow over my face. He chuckled. He crawled on top of me holding his weight off of me. "Your mom is probably up and making food."

We all came back home a week after taking our finals. With Edward, Nick, and Elena having moved in, it is officially a full house. Nick has moved into my bedroom with me and we are preparing to have the baby with us until she's older. Elena took Ricky's room and eventually the baby will share the bedroom with her. Ricky moved into the reorganized basement. Luke's apartment is being paid for by Alan so he and Tessa come back and forth since she moved in with him.

Nick pressed a kiss to my lips. "Let's go downstairs and get you something to eat, baby," he whispered.

"I don't want to get up," i whined. He smiled. He started kissing down my neck, in between my breasts, down my stomach, and on the inside of my thighs. He sucked and nibbled on the inside of my thighs. "My back really hurts."

He lifted his head up to look at me. "Are you okay? Why does it hurt?"

"Maybe because of my pregnant belly?" i asked.

He shrugged. He bent my legs and went back to kissing all along my thighs. I closed my eyes. I weaved my hand through his hair. "Oh, sorry," i heard mom say. Nick lifted his head up and sat back on his knees.

"Sorry miss Mabel," nick said, running his hand through his hair nervously.

"It's alright," she chuckled. "i just came up to let you know that breakfast is ready if you two are hungry."

"Thanks," he said. "I'll be down in a minute to get food. Is it normal for Leia to have back pain?"

Mom nodded. "Yeah, if it's bad then we can get you checked out but you're carrying extra weight and it'll take a toll on your body." she blew the two of us a kiss before walking away.