40

I sighed in content feeling fingers run through my hair. I rolled to the side, laying my head on his chest. I carefully tossed my leg over his still feeling sore. One of his hands started rubbing up and down my thigh. "I know you're awake," he whispered.

I hummed. I lifted my head up resting my chin on his chest to look up at him. "Hi," i whispered with a smile.

"Hi Corazón." He leaned down and pecked my lips. "How'd you sleep?" he asked. I shrugged, tucking my face into his neck. His fingers continued to play with my hair. "I'm sure you'll get some sleep once we're back in our own bed."

The door opened and mom walked in. "hi babies." she held up a bag. "I brought you some breakfast burritos. I thought it would be better than hospital food."

"Thanks mama," i said. Nick and i sat up. Mom sat down next to the bed and handed us each a breakfast burrito. "We get to go home today right?"

"Yes but you gotta eat alright? And then some of the nurses are going to check to make sure you're okay and then teach you how to breastfeed."

I nodded. "But we do get to go home tonight?" i asked again. She nodded. Nick and i opened up the burritos and started eating.

When we were both finished, mom took our trash. "I have some clothes for you," mom said, pulling out a pair of leggings and a loose shirt from her work bag.

"Thanks," i said, taking them from her.

"Why don't you two take a quick shower and get changed before you start to get checked out."

"Okay."

Nick got out of bed before helping me to my feet. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we headed to the bathroom. "Oh and Nick?" mom called out. He turned to look at her. "No sex."

I blushed. "I know the rules," he chuckled.

We walked into the bathroom. Nick turned on the shower as i took off my hospital gown. He took off his clothes. We both stepped into the shower. I closed my eyes letting the hot water run over me. Nick stood behind me wrapping his arms around me. He let go of me as the two of us started to wash our hair and bodies.

We got out of the shower and got changed into clean clothes. We walked out of the bathroom. "i have a surprise for you," mom said.

"What?" i asked as i sat down on the bed. Nick sat down beside me rubbing my shoulders. the door opened. I smiled widely as the baby was wheeled into the room followed by Ricky, Luke, Dana, and Tessa. I carefully picked her up and held her to my chest.

Nick kissed the side of my head and then her head. "Hola mi amor."

"She's so tiny," Dana said looking at her.

"She's so pretty," Tessa said. Luke wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"You did such a good job baby," Ricky praised. I smiled.

I couldn't help but stare down at her. She had my cheekbones and Nick's nose. She blinked her eyes open and then closed. Nick smiled widely at seeing her blue eyes that matched his.

"You never actually told us the baby's name," mom said.

I looked up at all of them. They found their places sitting around the room. "i wanted to keep the star wars theme but Nick wanted it to be subtle."

Nick kissed the back of my head. "Her name is Reina Mae Torres."

"Aww she got his last name before you did," Dana said.

"Don't remind me."

"How is Reina Mae star wars themed?" Tessa asked.

"Reina means queen in spanish," Nick said, running his finger along her cheek.