37

I had just turned on the shower to let it warm up when i heard Nick roll out of bed and his footsteps. The bathroom door opened. He rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Why are you up so early?" he asked in his husky sleepy voice, the sound traveling straight to my core. Even with messy bed head and clear exhaustion on his face, he was still utterly gorgeous. He only had on a pair of loose hanging sweats giving me full access to his hard chest and stomach. He ran his hand through his hair, his arm muscles flexing. He smirked as he walked up to me. He lightly ran his finger up and down my bare arm. "es muy temprano para que me mires así, mi corazón."

"Hmm?"

His hand traveled up my neck until it cupped my jaw. He pulled at my bottom lip with his thumb. He hummed in approval as i brought it into my mouth. "Why are you up so early?" he asked again.

"I have a majority of my finals today and i was so stressed i couldn't sleep. I thought a shower might help me relax."

He frowned. He moved his hands down to my hips gently squeezing. "You should've woken me up."

"I hate waking you up though. I love how peacefully you sleep beside me."

"I don't care," he said forcefully. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "You fucking wake me up when you're stressed so that i can help you feel better," he said against my skin.

"How could you help me?"

He slowly ran his fingers up the side of my body. He pushed my tank top strap down my arm. I could feel goosebumps forming along the trail of his fingers. "I'm sure i can think of some way to make you feel better, mi corazón." he slowly pulled down the straps of my tank top, pulling down the whole top down my body and pulling my shorts down with it.

"Nick," i breathed out.

"Shh," he whispered. He knelt down in front of me. He first kissed my stomach before gently spreading my legs. He wrapped his arms around the back of my thighs holding me still. He teasingly left soft kisses and nibbled along the inside of my thighs. "Just let me make you feel better."

I couldn't even watch as he licked up my slit. I gripped onto his hair. He started sucking hard on my clit. I whimpered, one hand gripping his hair and the other gripping the sink. He sucked hard until i came into his mouth. He slowly kissed up my body and coated my orgasm on his fingers. He brought my fingers up to one of my nipples genty circling it with my cum. "No, they're-"

"I know baby, i'll be gentle," he cooed. He stood up only to dip his head down and gently lick my nipple clean of my orgasm. I threw my head back.

He gently lifted up my breast and kissed all around it. "Fuck, i didn't think your boobs could get any better," he groaned.

I closed my eyes. I ran my hand through his hair. "Nick, i really do need to shower."

"I know," he whispered against my skin. He brought his head up. He pressed his lips against mine as he started lazily kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He nibbled on my bottom lip before licking my bottom lip. I opened my mouth for him, letting him slip his tongue past my lips. He lazily massaged my tongue with his.

He grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted me up. He walked us over to the sink, setting me down on top. He opened my legs up before stepping in between them. He rubbed my bare hips as he grinded himself against me. I could feel him hardening underneath his sweats. He tugged his sweats down before pushing all the way inside me. My forehead fell to his shoulder as he completely filled me. "Oh god."

He gripped my hips harder. He then pulled out only to roughly thrust back into me. I bit his shoulder to suppress my moan. I felt his lips next to my ear. "My name Leia, my name only," he growled. He started thrusting at a rough and fast pace. I whimpered, holding on to his shoulders. He let one of his hands drift down to my clit. I clenched myself around him as he started rubbing my clit. "Say my name," he groaned.