18

Nick was still fast asleep in bed when i got out of the shower. I unwrapped the towel and got dressed. It was well past 1 in the afternoon but Nick was working late last night on a project so i let him sleep. I walked over to him gently kissing his cheek. He rolled over and hugged my pillow to his chest. I smiled. I walked out to the kitchen. I started making spaghetti for Nick and i. When i was finished i scooped it into two bowls. I headed back into the bedroom.

I sat down beside Nick running my hands through his hair. "Wake up Nicky." he groaned rolling away from me. I rolled my eyes. I pulled at his arm rolling him on his back. I straddled him.

I jumped up and down on his lap. He placed his hands on my hips halting my movements. He finally opened his eyes. "Leia," he said in his husky morning voice. "unless you plan on doing that with my dick deep inside you, i'm going to need you to stop."

I rolled my eyes. "It's halloween, don't be a perv."

"You're the one bouncing on me."

"You wouldn't wake up," i whined.

He smirked. He slowly ran his hands up and down my thighs. I closed my eyes. His hands ran up my waist lightly feeling along the curve of my breasts. "It was fun but why did you wake me up like this?"

"It's halloween."

"That is true."

"We gotta pick up our costumes and you need to eat something."

"Please say you're dressing up as a sexy french maid." i rolled my eyes shaking my head. "Would you consider getting one for me?" i shook my head again. "Why not? You'd look so fucking hot."

"We already did it in my uniform, what makes you think i'm gonna dress up in a maid costume?"

"Because you love me."

I leaned down and pecked his lips. "I do love you but that doesn't mean i'm dressing up for you." he pouted. "Now get up, i made us food."

"How about we just have breakfast in bed?" he asked, twirling a stand of my still wet hair.

"It is almost 2 o'clock Nick."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, lunch in bed. Either way i want you out of these clothes."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You're lucky you're cute," i said getting off his lap. I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed our food. I walked back into the bedroom. Nick sat up. I sat down beside him handing him a bowl.

"Now what about the clothes?"

"You should've woken up earlier," i shrugged. He pouted as i started eating. The two of us ate silently. When we were done, i grabbed our plates and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Get dressed so we can go pick up everyone's costumes."

"Why can't Ricky and Dana get it so we can spend the day in bed?" he asked with a pout.

"Dana has class and Ricky's out on a run."

"Fine, i'll get up." i smiled. I walked out of the bedroom and back into the kitchen. I cleaned up the kitchen. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back into him. "You never told me what we're being for halloween."

"Elastigirl and mr incredible."

"Really?"

I turned in his arms pouting. "It's cute."

He squeezed my hips. "Yeah yeah, i don't care as long as i can take it off of you at the end of the night." I blushed. He caressed my cheek. "I love when i make you blush."

my phone started buzzing on the island. "I uh i should answer that."

He leaned back against the island crossing his arms across his chest. "I'll wait." i grabbed it and quickly answered it as Nick stared at me.