12

The beeping of Nick's phone alarm woke the two of us up. He rolled on top of me to turn it off before returning to spooning me from behind. His face pressed against my neck. "Good morning, mi corazon." I hummed in reply. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good, how about you?"

"I always sleep well when you're next to me," he said before he kissed my neck. Goosebumps followed the trail of his hands up from my thighs to my waist. He reached up my body until his hands wrapped around my breasts, squeezing. He squeezed my nipples between his fingers. "Nick, no, they're sore," i whined.

"You're not on your period are you?"

"No but they're sore from the hickies."

"I'm sorry corazon," he whispered into my neck. He let go of my breasts and rolled on top of me. He leaned down to kiss me right as we heard Elena's yelling signally to us she was awake.

"We better get up," i whispered.

"I know," he whispered. He leaned down and gently kissed me. "Let's get dressed before we get Elena."

"Okay," i whispered.

The two of us both got out of bed. I stripped out of my clothes as i looked through my suitcase. "Fuck," he growled. I turned my head to look at him raising my eyebrow. He stared at my reflection in the floor length mirror. "Did i do all that?" he asked. I stood up. I looked into the mirror. My neck, breasts and ribs were covered in dark purple and black hickies. He walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. He gently touched one of the larger hickies on my ribs. "Shit, does it hurt?"

"I told you it's just a little sore to the touch."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby. I just won't wear crop tops or low cut shirts for a while."

i pulled his arms off of me. I put on a white turtleneck sweater and a pair of light blue jeans. Nick threw on a shirt. We walked out of his room and down the hall to Elenas.

We opened the door to her room. She was standing in her crib. She started bouncing when she was the two of us. "Baba baba," she smiled.

Nick walked over to her. "Buenos días princesa." he lifted her up and kissed her cheek.

She grabbed his face in her little hands. "Baba."

I walked over them. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I'll go make us some breakfast while you get her dressed okay?"

He nodded. I kissed his and Elena's cheek. I walked out of her room and downstairs. "Good morning Leia," abuela said. "I was just on my way out but i could make you some breakfast?"

"No, it's okay."

She smiled. "I'll be back later today but call me if you need anything."

"We will."

Abuela walked out of the house while i got started on breakfast. I put four pieces of chocolate chip strawberry waffles into the toaster. I cut up a banana into bite sized pieces for Elena and heated her up a bottle of milk. Nick walked downstairs with Elena in his arms. He put her in her highchair and put a bib on her. I put her banana's and bottle in front of her. "Time to eat princesa."

"Naner," she squealed, picking up a slice.

Nick smiled. He sat down on a stool facing her. I sat down next to him. We ate the waffles while Elena ate her banana and drank her milk. When she was finished, Nick set her on the island and cleaned her face up. "Okay princesa, we are going to the park."

"Yay," she cheered.

"We have to put some shoes on you." Nick handed her off to me. I looked down at her outfit. She had on a denim long sleeve shirt, a matching denim headband, and a white tutu. Nick put her in a pair of white baby adidas. I packed a lunch for the three of us and grabbed a blanket before we headed out to the car. Nick situated Elena in her car seat. We drove down to the park. Nick growled when he couldn't get Elena's car seat to open. "Stupid seat."