46

"Leia," I heard whispered beside me. I opened my eyes. Mom, Dana, Tessa, Madison, and Brandi were all in the bedroom. Mom kneeled down in front of me brushing the hair from my face. "baby, it's two in the afternoon."

"the girls had a rough night so Nick and I sat with them all night," I yawned.

"well why don't you get up and get ready to go okay? We have dinner reservations for five."

"okay," I yawned.

She leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "we'll be right downstairs whenever you're ready." I smiled. The five of them walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

I closed my eyes snuggling into the bed. Nick was pressed against my back with his face tucked into my neck. "yo wake the fuck up," yelled Luke as he stormed into the bedroom. I opened my eyes to see Luke, Ryder, Ricky, and Wren all in the bedroom. Wren stood awkwardly at the entrance of the door while the rest crowded around the bed.

"who the fuck is yelling?" Nick groaned against my neck.

"your friends," I said. I rolled onto my back. "i think they want you to wake up." Nick moved to lay between my boobs. I ran my fingers through his hair. I turned to Luke. "he's sleepy."

"well we have shit to do so get the fuck out of my sister's boobs."

He lifted his head up to glare at Nick. "no," Nick grumbled. He plopped his head back in between my boobs.

"we'll be downstairs in a little while okay?"

"one hour and then I'm ripping him out of bed," Luke said. The four of them walked out leaving Nick and I alone.

I brushed my fingers through his hair and leaned down to kiss the top of his head. "time to get up baby."

"no, sleep."

"i'm tired too but we both have things to do today," I gently pushed him off of me sitting up. Nick wrapped his arms around my waist plopping his head onto my lap. "did you get any sleep?"

"barely," he whispered.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "i'm gonna get ready, why don't you sleep for a little longer?" He nodded. I stood up. Nick cuddled back into the bed. I took my time in the shower before getting myself ready for the day. I had picked out an all white jumpsuit for tonight pairing it with a pair of laced up nude heels. Putting my hair up into a slick ponytail, I then put on white eyeliner and volumizing mascara. When I walked out of the bedroom, Nick was asleep. I kissed him before heading downstairs.

Everyone was downstairs either in the kitchen or in the living room. "where's Nick?" Luke asked.

"he fell back asleep."

He shook his head with a sigh. "i warned him," he said standing up. "let's go wake this dumbass up."

Luke, Ryder, Ricky, and wren made their way upstairs. Ricky stopped to kiss my cheek. "you look beautiful, have fun tonight."

"keep them good," i chuckled.

"i always do baby."

I sat down on the couch. "alright, what's the plan?"

"we have an early dinner, then your mom arranged a surprise for all of us, and then we are gonna come back to the house and drink while watching wedding themed movies," said Dana. "i wanted to go to a strip club but Nick threatened to put me on a no touch list if I tried and I like my sex life too much to risk that."

"you really just need a boyfriend," said Tessa. "then you get all the sex you want whenever you want."

"she's not wrong," mom said.