24

I whimpered as i felt something between my legs. My eyes snapped open as i felt a breath against my wet slit. Nick was between my open legs. "Nick?" i breathed out.

"Good morning corazon," he smirked.

"What-what are you doing?"

He shrugged. "Just waking you up." He bent my left leg. He began placing open mouth kisses starting from the inside of my knee and up my thigh.

I grabbed his hair pulling his head up. He looked up at me in question. "Elena?"

"Dana took her out for breakfast, it's just me and you." i sighed in relief knowing Elena wasn't asleep in her crib while his head was between my legs. "Now hush while i have my breakfast."

He bent my right leg. He kissed up my leg until he got to the apex of my thighs. He pressed a kiss to my entrance and then to my clit. "Nick," i whined as he blew on me.

"Relax, corazón. You know, i'll take care of you." he placed my legs onto his shoulders. He grabbed my butt and lifted my hips higher off the bed giving him a perfect view and complete control. He dipped his head down taking one long slow lick. He closed his eyes and groaned. "Best god damn pussy in the world."

I threw my head back. Nick dug his fingers into my butt as he took another slow lick from my hole to my clit. He stiffened his tongue to push into me. He licked my walls and curled his tongue against me. His nose bumped against my clit with every thrust of his tongue. "Baby, please. I can't."

"Can't what baby?" he asked against me.

"You're teasing me," i whined, gripping his hair.

He smiled. "Are you going to ask me nicely?" he smirked.

"Please Nick," i whimpered, my entire lower half throbbing. "Let me cum, make me cum."

"I love it when you beg." he licked me again before wrapping his mouth around my clit. I bucked my hips. He placed his hand on my stomach holding me down. He switched between gentle licks and sucking on my clit.

One finger teased my entrance before he thrust his finger into me. "Fuck," i gasped.

He chuckled sending vibrations through me. "I make you feel so good you can't help but cuss. So fucking hot." he went back to work on my clit. He made consistent  come here motions with his finger. His other hand held me down, not letting me move. He slowly pushed a second finger in making the same motions.

He slowly swirled his tongue around my vulva as he fingered me. His tongue explored every inch on me as his fingers grazed my g spot with every thrust. My stomach tightened in pleasure. "Nick, i'm gonna i'm gonna-"

"Cum for me Corazon," he whispered before attaching his mouth back to my clit.

"Nick!" I came with a scream as his tongue played with my clit and his fingers slammed against my g spot.

He slowly coaxed me through my orgasm with his fingers as he licked up my release. I fell back onto the bed. "You have no idea how much i love watching you come for me," he groaned. "Your whole fucking body shakes and the way my name leaves your pretty mouth has me on verge of cumming and you haven't even touched me yet."

"Please, i need you. Fuck me please."

"No," he said. He stood up and took off his shorts. His eyes never left mine as he ripped open a condom and slid it on. "I'll fuck you tonight, right now i'm going to make love to you."

He climbed up my body. He pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss. I could taste my release on his lips. He interlocked our fingers and held my hand above my head. He lined himself up and slowly pushed all the way inside me. "Nick," i moaned.