30

I brushed my hair and pulled it into a messy bun as i walked out of the bathroom. I put on a pair of black biker shorts, an oversized grey hoodie, and a pair of white running shoes. My boobs have been getting sore lately so i didn't even bother putting on a bra. Nick rolled to my side of the bed. He patted around my side. When he didn't feel me he lifted his head up and looked around for me. "Leia, what are you doing up? Why are you dressed? Where are you going?" he asked in his sexy sleepy voice. He was shirtless and only wearing a pair of boxers giving me a full view of everything i wanted to see. He was utterly gorgeous and we both knew it.

"I'm going to practice with Dana to talk to the coaches about not cheering any more this season." i walked over to him. I leaned down and pecked his lips. "I'll be back in a little bit, go back to sleep."

I grabbed Elena from her crib and walked out to the kitchen. I placed Elena in her high chair while i started on breakfast for us and Dana. Today was the first practice back from break and i still haven't told my coaches about me being pregnant. I decided to let Nick sleep in while i took Elena for the morning. Classes weren't going to start until tomorrow so i was hoping to spend the day with him.

I cooked some sausage and eggs while i toasted some english muffins. When they were all done, i made two egg sausage and cheese english muffin sandwiches and cut up the ingredients for Elena. She happily started eating. Dana walked out a few minutes later with her practice stuff. "Is that for me?"

I nodded handing her the sandwich. The three of us ate our food. When we were done, i quickly cleaned up before we headed to the cars. We were taking two cars so that i could drive Elena and i back to the apartment after talking to the coaches. I placed Elena on my hip as we walked into the gym. "Why aren't you in your practice gear?" coach asked. "And what is the baby doing here, not that she isn't adorable."

I set Elena down. She ran around the girls stretching making everyone smile and laugh. "So i actually can't cheer anymore." she raised her eyebrow. "I'm pregnant and my boyfriend is no longer comfortable with me cheering until after our baby is born. He doesn't want me to accidentally hurt our baby."

"Well congratulations to you and Nick, i completely understand. You are welcome to stand with the girls during games if you want though."

"I'd love to thank you and i promise i will be ready and able to cheer again next season."

"You better," she joked.

"Elena, let's go home. Nicky is probably awake by now," i called out.

"Bubba!" she squealed running back over to me. I smiled at her as i lifted her up. We headed back to the car. "Ice cream?" she asked as i buckled her into her car seat.

"It's too early for ice cream babygirl," i said, booping her nose. "But we can have ice cream tonight after dinner okay?"

"Otay." i smiled. I got into the car and drove us back. I carried her into the apartment. Our bedroom door was still closed and the lights were still off. I set Elena down on the ground but held her hand. "Stay in here okay? Bubba is still asleep."

"You play?"

"Yes, I'll play." she pulled me over to her play mat. I sat down beside her. She handed me one of her dolls. The two of us played for a little over an hour before Nick came out. "Nick!" Elena squealed. "Play play play."

He smiled at her. "After i shower okay?" he asked her. She nodded and continued to play with her doll. He looked over at me. "How did the talk with your coaches go?" he asked.

"Good, they said i can still stand with the girls if i wanted to and they congratulated us."

He nodded. "I'm gonna go shower." he walked back into the bedroom. I continued playing with Elena for a few minutes until i got a craving.