47: Nick's POV

Coldwater fell onto me drenching me and the bed. I shot up looking for Elena and Reina, sighing in relief when I found them in Ricky's arms. Turning to the culprit, I glared. "five... four." Luke smirked as he took off running. "three two one," I yelled, jumping out of bed and running after him.

I sprinted down the stairs tackling him to the ground. He flipped over to push me off of him. I straddled him as I went to punch him. He covered his face. "yo not the face, the wedding is tomorrow."

"you are fired from being my best man," I said standing up. I held my hand out for him helping him off the ground.

"shut up no I'm not."

"wanna bet?"

He rolled his eyes. "go shower, you're all wet."

"wonder how that happened," I grumbled. I pushed past him and headed upstairs. I got to the bedroom immediately stripping out of my clothes and walking into the bathroom. I got into the shower closing my eyes.

One day... I can go one day without seeing her.

Tomorrow we are getting married... tomorrow she'll be mine forever.

I took my time in the shower knowing this will be the only time I will have to myself this entire day. Knowing Luke, he has planned back-to-back events. I got out of the shower changing into a white button-up, a light blue pair of jeans, and a pair of white converse throwing my leather jacket over top. I lifted the collar taking a breath in. She wears my jacket so much that it smells like her.

I headed downstairs. I grabbed Elena and Reina from their playpen. The guys come up from the basement. "you ready to go?" Luke asked. I nodded. I hugged and kissed the girls setting them back in their playpen. "aunt T just got here so we can leave."

"where are we even going?"

"it's a surprise. Now, let's go, we're gonna be late."

"late to what?" I asked as he ushered us out of the house. We got into the car blasting music as Luke drove us to his secret location. We parked outside a huge packed arena. "Okay seriously, where are we?"

"The punisher is fighting Jericho tonight, and I got us seats right up front."

"But it's been sold out for months!" Ricky and i both said. We turned to each other then back to Luke. "how'd you get seats?"

"Okay you guys need to not do that and i reached out to dad, he knows a guy who knows a guy I guess."

"Man, this is the coolest." we all made our way inside and to our seats up front. "Seriously this is so cool but i thought you and your dad weren't talking."

He shrugged. "He's been reaching out and i don't want to be rude. Just don't tell Leia, you know how she feels about him."

"You want me to keep a secret from my wife?"

"She's not your wife until tomorrow."

i glared at him. He rolled his eyes. "I won't tell her."

We spent the next few hours watching different opener fights and then the big fight we came for which ended up only lasting twenty seconds cause it ended in a knockout by Jericho. After buying merch for the all of us, we piled back into the car to head to Luke's second secret location.

My eyes widened. "Absolutely not!"

"What c'mon, it's a bachelor party tradition."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I am not going into a strip club. The only girl i want to see naked is Leia."