42

I smiled to myself as i felt Nick's lips traveling along my neck. He squeezed my waist. "It's time to wake up corazon," he whispered as he continued to kiss along my neck and shoulder.

"No," i whined, hugging my pillow. "I haven't slept on my stomach in ages." he chuckled and nuzzled his face in my neck. "Just five more minutes."

He kissed my neck. "Reina needs to eat and we need to get ready for the doctor's appointment."

I rolled onto my back and turned my head to face him. "Can you grab her for me?" i asked in a yawn. He smiled and nodded. He crawled over me and got off the bed. He walked over to her bassinet lifting her up and walking her over to me. I got comfortable on the bed. He handed her to me before laying back down on the bed beside me.

I pulled down my tank top exposing my breast. Nick groaned. "Yeah i shouldn't watch," he said, rolling to face the wall.

I rolled my eyes. I helped Reina latch onto my nipple. She fed for about twenty five minutes. Nick took her from me and burped her while i got dressed. I leaned down and pecked his lips as i took her from him. "I'm gonna get her and Elena dressed."

He nodded. "I'll go make us some breakfast."

"Thank you." i walked out of the bedroom to Elena's. She was standing in her crib bouncing up and down. "Well good morning baby girl."

"Good morning," she squealed.

"I'm gonna get sissy dressed then you and then we'll go downstairs to get breakfast with bubba." she nodded. I smiled. I got Reina dressed and set her on the bed before picking Elena up from her crib and getting her dressed. I held Elena's hand and held Reina in one arm as we walked downstairs.

Nick stared at the three of us, a wide smile forming on his face. "Look at my girls," he whispered. I had on a simple white shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a black and white checkered slip on shoes. Elena had on a white with black striped shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and her hair in little braids that matched the side braid i had. Reina had on a denim onesie and a simple bow tied on her head.

Elena ran over to him. He bent down and swung her into his arms as he stood up. "I hungry," she said, grabbing his face.

"Well it's good that i made breakfast," he said, booping her nose.

He set her into her high chair while laid Reina down in the living room. Nick wrapped his arms around me. I leaned up to kiss his cheek. He grabbed the plates of waffles he made for us. I sat down next to him. He first cut up Elena's food before he started eating. "This is really good baby."

"Thank you," he said, kissing my cheek. "So your mom offered to watch the girls while i take you out on a date."

"Really?" i asked with a smile.

"Really," he said, smiling back at me. "I know you've been wanting to see that new movie so i thought we could go see that and then i could take you out to dinner." i smiled. He leaned forward and pecked my lips. He then licked his lips. "Mmm, you taste like syrup."

"So do you."

When the three of us were finished eating, we cleaned up the dishes. Nick grabbed Elena while i grabbed Reina, letting her lay on my chest. We walked out of the house and to the car. Nick and i both put the girls into their carseats before going to sit up front. Nick's hand found my thigh, slipping his fingers into the rips of my jeans to touch my bare skin. We drove off to the hospital.

Elena happily bounced in Nick's arms as we walked inside and made our way to the waiting room. Dr. Perrigo called us into the exam room. I kissed Nick's cheek as i took Reina back.