Harmless self promoting

If you haven't already make sure to check out my other books!
If you like (mature) mafia romances make sure to check out my "Gang Love series"
"The Princess and the Devil"

If you haven't already make sure to check out my other books!If you like (mature) mafia romances make sure to check out my "Gang Love series""The Princess and the Devil"

* "How do I look?" he asked smirking at me.

I shrugged. "Eh, I've seen better."

"Really?" he asked sensually. He stepped forward towards me.

I stepped back. "Yeah."

He took three more slow steps forward. "Have you now?"

I took another step back, causing my back to hit a wall. "Yeah" I replied in a low voice.

He was now in front of me with both hands on either side of my head. "Well, you might think that, but..." he brought one hand down and skimmed the sides of my body leaving goosebumps in his path. "Your body is telling me different," he whispered into my ear. *

Book one of the Gang love series

Sydney di' Medici Black is an 18-year-old girl with a troubled past. After her parents' death, she and her brother, Connor ended up in foster care. Everything was normal until her foster dad sold her to the notorious gang leader, Jason King, to pay off his debts. 

How will she cope with being thrown into a world of gangs? Sydney isn't ready for love again but will Jason change that? Will her past catch up with her?

"Don't Mess With The Queen"

* I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes

* I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear before nibbling on it.

I giggled. "Hi, Drew."

He turned me around by my waist and placed his lips on mine. "Hi, Queenie."

I walked to the side and hopped onto a desk. "Now is there a reason why you pulled me into an empty classroom?" I asked.

He walked in between my legs placing his hands on either side of my legs. "I wanted a kiss," he said before leaning forward and connecting our lips again. My hands went to the back of his neck and into his hair. My tongue went into his mouth making him pull me against his body and squeeze my hips. When we pulled apart he rested his forehead against mine. "Will you come over after school? We can work on our project and makeout, well mostly makeout."*