48: Nick's POV

The alarm blared. I groaned. Rolling over, i slammed the alarm off. I rolled back over reaching out for Leia, wanting to hold her for a few more minutes. I patted around the empty bed. I shot awake not seeing her. "Leia!?"

The bedroom door opened. I shot around frowning when i saw Luke standing there. "Well look at that, sleeping beauty is finally awake."

"Where's Leia?"

"Not allowed to see the bride on the wedding day." he flicked on the light. I covered my eyes with a groan. "Now get up. I want my bed smelling like Tessa not you." he walked out of the room. "Ricky is making breakfast," he shouted.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as i slowly stood up from the bed. I looked down to see that i was just in a pair of sweatpants. I walked out of the bedroom. "Did one of you fuckers change me last night?"

"Leia did," Wren said, taking a sip out of a mug probably filled with coffee. "She said she didn't want you to be uncomfortable while you slept."

I smiled. "God i love her," i whispered to myself. I walked over sitting on one of the stools at the island. I pulled out my phone calling her. Three rings later, her voice flowed through the phone.

Good morning baby!
You lied to me, i grumbled. Ricky turned around from the stove raising my eyebrow. Leia, i mouthed. He nodded and turned back to cooking.
What are you talking about?
You said you would be here when i woke up and i woke up by myself
I know, i really wanted to stay but everyone said i had to go. It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.
I don't care, i wanted to see you when i woke up
I'm sorry... i love you and i can't wait to marry you
I love you more
I'll see you at five
I'll be the one at the end of aisle
I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you, she giggled. Bye Nick
Bye corazon

I hung up the phone. I closed my eyes. "Feel better?" Ricky asked. I nodded. He set a plate of biscuits and gravy in front of me. "Eat up, we have to be at the church at two. We all have to shower and make sure we are ready to go."

"Thanks man."

"Of course," he said. "Ryder get your ass up and into the shower," he shouted as he threw a plastic cup at his head.

He yelped as he fell off the couch with a thud. "Why did you yell? And was that a cup?"

"Shower now."

"Yeah yeah okay mom," he groaned as he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

I raised my eyebrows. "What was that?" i asked, taking a bite out of food.

"I promised Leia i'd keep everyone in line today... and i promised Dana i'd mess with Ryder a bit." I chuckled. "But seriously eat up, we aren't eating till later tonight and you need your energy."

"No gross ew," Luke groaned. "I love my niece to death but i like to think that you and my sister have never had sex."

"I have fucked your sister long and hard," i mumbled under my breath only loud enough for Ricky to hear. Ricky laughed covering it up with a cough.

"Oh i just know you're being gross," Luke said.

The bedroom door opened and Ryder walked out with wet hair. "Okay, i'm all showered. No need to yell at me."

"Nick you're up," Ricky said, grabbing his own plate of food now that everyone else had their own plate. I took the last bites of my food before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I made sure to clean everything and use the cologne that Leia loves on me.

I finished up and chilled while the others showered before we headed to the church. While religion didn't impact our day to day lives, it was important to Leia to be married before God and i know abuela would want it too.