49: Nick's POV

I pressed my lips against her ear. "Let's skip the reception yeah? Let me just take you to the hotel."

She pushed me away with a laugh. "Quit it."

"I'm very serious."

"I know you are that's why i said quit it." she kissed my cheek. We turned to everyone walking down the aisle. Kneela met us outside and we walked outside. The three of us spent about a half hour taking our wedding pictures in the beautiful garden behind the hall.

The reception hall was a few blocks away so we had a car outside waiting for us when we were finished. I lifted the end of her dress as she slid into the limo. I got in behind her. The car drove off. I grabbed her by the face to pull her in for a kiss. She opened her mouth up to me. I kissed her deeply moving my hand down to her neck. She pulled away breathless. "Stop."

I frowned. "I wanna kiss my wife." i smiled. "I've been dying to call you that."

"We both know if you kiss me like that we are going to end up having sex in the back of this limo."

I shrugged. "I don't see a problem with that."

"We are literally going to be at the reception hall in a few minutes. We do not have the time."

I gently rubbed her neck with my thumb. "Pity. i really wanna have sex with my wife."

"And i wanna have sex with my husband." she pecked my lips. "Just wait until tonight."

"I'll try," i whispered. I rested my forehead against hers. "I love you, i love you so much."

"I love you too," she whispered. "Luke said that you think i'm angry at you." i held my breath. "I was scared but i'm not mad. We should have made time to go see your mom, Lindsay, and Abuela."

"I should've told someone that's where i needed to go. I should've gotten someone to drive me."

She grabbed my face. "It's okay baby, it happened. We can move past it okay?" i nodded.

We slowed to a stop in front of the small reception hall. I got out first before helping Leia out. I held the train of her dress as the two of us made our way inside the side entrance while the rest of our guests came through the front. Kathy met us at the side entrance of the hall.

"Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Torres."

"Thank you," Leia said as i wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed the side of her head. She leaned into me.

"We're gonna give everyone a few minutes to get here and then we can announce the two of you, okay?" we both nodded. She smiled as she walked into the hall. I smiled when i saw only a single chair.

I sat down and patted my lap. Leia rolled her eyes. "You're lucky i don't want to stand," she said, sitting down on my lap. I hugged her to me. "Not so tight, you'll wrinkle the dress," she giggled.

"I don't care, pictures are done so your dress doesn't need to be perfect." She pressed a hard kiss to my cheek. "What was that for?" i asked.

"Pictures are done, it doesn't matter if you have a lipstick stain on your sheek."

I playfully glared at her. "I guess it doesn't." i leaned down gently pressing my lips to her neck. I felt her breath hitch. "I guess it also doesn't matter if i give you a hickey then."

"Nick," she warned.

I pressed another kiss to her neck. "You're going to be covered in them on our honeymoon."

"I wanna be able to wear a bikini."

"I do love a challenge."

I smirked at the blush coating her cheeks. Even married, i can still make her blush. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can't believe we're going to Hawaii."