45

I woke up underneath Nick who was snoring loudly in my ear. I brushed my fingers through his tangled hair. I kissed the top of my head. I used my other hand to scratch up and down his back.  He moaned wrapping his arms tighter around me. "that feels nice," he whispered in his husky morning voice.

"yeah?"

"mmmm," he hummed. He moved to lay his head between my boobs. "what time is it?"

I looked over at the clock. "about seven."

"why are you up so early?" He whined.

"i'm dress shopping today remember?"

"what time do you have to leave?"

"our appointment is at 8:30," I said. "i would have started getting up by now but someone is directly on top of me."

"you're comfortable," he said, his voice muffled by my boobs. He lifted his head up. I smiled at him. He leaned forward pecking my lips. "i really can't come with you? I know just as good as the girls what looks good on you."

"my dress is supposed to a surprise."

He groaned plopping his head back onto my chest. "you hate me," he whined.

I chuckled. "yeah I hate you so much I'm leaving you to go find a dress for our wedding."

"so admit it." I rolled my eyes. I leaned down kissing the top of his head. He rolled over onto his back. I got out of bed heading to the closet. "wear something white," he said rolling onto his stomach and hugging my pillow.

"i know." I wanted to wear white for every event having to do with the wedding, even if it was just a simple outfit.

Opting for no bra, I put on a cropped white graphic t-shirt, a a frilly white shirt with long fabric in the back, and a pair of white converse. I went to the bathroom putting my hair in a low messy bun that I'd be able to take out when trying on dresses. I washed my face before putting on mascara. I put on my engagement ring before leaving the bathroom.

I walked over to the bed sitting down next to Nick. I ran my fingers through his hair. "do you want me to make you some breakfast before I go? Or hot chocolate?"

He shook his head. "nah, I'm just gonna go back to sleep until Luke and Ryder get here."

I nodded. I kissed his cheek before leaving the bedroom. I was gonna head downstairs when I heard noice coming from the girl's bedroom. I walked in. Elena was standing up in her crib as Reina slept soundly. "hi baby girl." I walked over to her picking her up. "do you wanna go hang out with bubba?" She nodded. I put her on my hip as I got Reina out of her crib. I walked back into the bedroom.

Nick lifted his head up. "am I having a cuddle session with my girls?' He asked. I nodded. He placed my pillow on the edge of the bed, creating a barrier so that Reina wouldn't fall off the bed. I set Reina down and Elena laid down on Nick's chest. Nick looked up at me. "you sure you don't want to join."

I smiled. I kissed all three of their foreheads. "i'll see you later, have fun."

"you too."

I smiled to myself as I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee. She looked up at me with a huge smile on her face. "good morning miss bride. Do you want some hot chocolate and breakfast for the road?"

"yes please," I said sitting down at the counter. She turned around putting together a plate of food for me and making me hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was put into a to go cup and my breakfast into a container.

She handed me both before grabbing her purse. "okay let's go baby, we gotta pick up the girls." I nodded. The two of us got into the car and drove off as I began eating. We picked up Dana, Tessa, Madison, and Brandi before heading to the bridal shop.