33

"Corazon, are you ready?" Nick called out from the living room.

"Not yet but don't i have time?" i asked as i curled my hair. "The party isn't for like another hour." today was the gender reveal party for the baby. Everyone had flown in for the party and they were all currently setting up while Nick and i got ready. We made sure to have the party as soon as possible because i knew Nick was dying to find out the baby's gender. I was too but i had a bit more patience than Nick.

"Yeah but i wanna take you out first."

"Okay just give me a few minutes." i finished giving my hair a few loose curls. I quickly looked myself over in the mirror. I had on a loose black dress with sunflower designs all over that still gave the hint of my small baby bump which i knew Nick would like. I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I slipped on a pair of flats.

I walked out of the bedroom to the living room. Nick was pacing back and forth in front of the couch. He had on a white hoodie with his leather jacket over top, a pair of black ripped jeans, and a pair of white shoes. He stopped pacing when he heard me. He not so subtly looked me up and down with a smile on his face. "Asombrosa," he breathed out.

I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "What does that mean?"

"Breathtaking." he cupped my jaw. "You, mi corazón, are absolutely breathtaking."

I smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Come on. We only have a little bit of time to ourselves." he pecked my lips and grabbed my hand. We walked out of the apartment and got into the car.

"So where are we going?" i asked once he started driving. He ignored my question with a roll of his eyes and instead brought my hand up to his lips. We drove for about five minutes and came to a small walk up ice cream shop with only a few parking spots off to the side. He got out and came to my side opening my door and helping me out of the car.

Nick let me drag him to the window with a smile. "Hi welcome to woody's, what can i get you two?"

"Can i get a cup of the peanut butter ice cream with brownie bits?"

"And you?" he asked Nick.

"The same," he said, putting down a ten dollar bill. "keep the change."

"I'll get those for you," he said, moving around to make our ice creams.

I leaned up and kissed Nick's cheek. "Thank you. I feel like i'm always craving ice cream."

"I know. That's why i brought you here and me taking you out for ice cream is one of my favorite things to do with you." i smiled. We were handed our ice creams. I thanked him as Nick pulled me back to the car. He grabbed my wrist stopping me from going around to my side. "Sit with me."

"Okay." he got into the car first before helping me up onto his lap and closing the door behind me.

I took a bite of the ice cream and moaned at the taste causing Nick to tense underneath me. "Don't do that," he whispered before kissing underneath my ear.

"Sorry," i said softly. His arms were wrapped around me as he ate his ice cream. I leaned back into him. We both ate silently. When we were done, Nick put out trash in the cup holders.

I felt his lips against my ear. "Spread your legs for me corazon."

My eyes widened. "What?"

He placed his hands on my thighs underneath my dress. "Spread your legs a bit for me."

"Why?" i asked.

He kissed under my ear and made his way down my neck. I closed my eyes leaning my head back into his chest. "You got your treat and now i'm going to get mine so spread your legs."