28

I woke up hearing a voice and a weight on my legs. I opened my eyes. Nick was laying between my legs staring down at my stomach. "Hola mi bebé. eres tan pequeño que ni siquiera sabes lo que estoy diciendo. te quiero."

I reached down running my hand through his hair. He looked up at me. "How long have you been up?"

He shrugged. "Just a few minutes."

"Why didn't you wake me?"

"I wanted to talk to the baby." i smiled. He lifted my shirt up enough to kiss my stomach. He crawled up my body. "Merry christmas corazon."

"Merry christmas."

He lifted the blanket off of us. He rolled off of me to stand. He held his hand out for me. "Let's go downstairs. We gotta get some food in you." i nodded and sat up. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. Mom was finishing feeding Elena her breakfast while Edward was making everyone else food. Nick, Dana, Ricky, Ryder, and i had come home for break a week ago. Luke and Tessa were coming over at lunch. Dana and Ryder were spending Christmas with their families.

Nick and i sat down at the island. "Morning babies," mom said, kissing us both on the cheek.

"Morning mom, morning Edward," i said with a smile.

Edward turned around placing a plate of food in front of us. "Morning." he then wrapped his arms around mom from behind and kissed her shoulder.

Ricky walked downstairs in just a pair of sweats showing off his new tribal tattoo on his chest and shoulder. He sat down beside me. "Hey you two, sorry three," he chuckled. I got a sloppy kiss on the cheek before he kissed his fingers and touched my stomach. Edward set a plate of food in front of him.

The three of us dug in. the boys inhaled their food while i picked at it not feeling super hungry. "finish the whole thing," Nick said at my unfinished plate.

"But-" i started. He raised his eyebrow at me. I looked away and picked up my fork to finish eating.

"Are you guys okay with waiting for Luke and Tessa to get here before opening presents?"

"Sounds perfect," i said as i finished the last bite of my breakfast. Nick hummed in approval. "Is it just going to be us?" i asked.

I stood up to do our dishes but Nick grabbed them from me. "Sit, i'll do it," he said walking over to the sink. I sat back down.

"Luke actually invited Alan over for dinner." i nodded. Ricky put a hand on my knee. I smiled leaning against him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his lap. "Can i ask a favor?" he whispered in my ear. I hummed leaning back into him. "I'm gonna call my parents, will you call them with me?"

I smiled as i turned to face him. "Of course but are you sure you want to?"

He shrugged. "I just want to wish them a merry christmas." i nodded. "Nick?" he called out. He turned around to look at us. "We'll be right back." nick nodded and turned back to the dishes.

Ricky set me back down on my feet and grabbed my hand as we walked upstairs to his room. We both sat down on his bed. He pulled out his phone. I leaned over kissing his cheek. "If they're rude, just hang up okay?" He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. He dialed his parents and put it on speakers letting it ring.

Silvia Sanchez
Hi mom, it's Ricky
What do you want?
I just wanted to wish you and papá a merry christmas and that i love you both
She sighed. Richard, why don't you meet me at the church? Father jimenez would be happy to speak to you
Mom, it's who i am. God loves everyone. I don't understand why you can't love me too
Man shall not lie with man, that is the word of god
Actually, Mrs. Sanchez, it's man shall not lie with child. Ricky is your son and you should love him for who he is despite what you think the bible says
Ricky sighed as he kissed my cheek. I love you both even if you can't love me back. Have a good christmas