3

I woke up to kisses traveling up my neck to my lips. I smiled. "Morning," i whispered as i opened my eyes. Nick sat down beside me. He had on a white hoodie and a pair of blue jeans. "You're already dressed," i said taking the mug of hot chocolate that he was holding.

"I had an early class."

"Why didn't you wake me? I would've had breakfast with you."

"You like sleeping in," he chuckled. He kissed my cheek. "Stay here, i'll be right back." he walked out of the bedroom. He walked back in holding a plate. I sat up and took it from him. "Breakfast a la Nick."

"What did you do?" i asked.

He rolled his eyes. "I didn't do anything. I'm being nice. I can take it back if you want?"

"No no no, i definitely want it," i told him. He smiled. I looked down at the food. He made me chocolate chip waffles and sliced strawberries. "It looks delicious."

He climbed in behind me. I laid back in between his legs. "Taste it," he said. I took a bite of the strawberries before taking a bite of the waffles. "Is it good?"

"It's delicious, you should cook for me more often." i held the fork up for him. "Want a bite?"

"I'll have a taste when you're finished."

I frowned. "How could you taste it after i finish it?" i asked. He kissed under my ear. My eyes widened. "Oh," i giggled.

"We do have class later so don't take too long."

I nodded. I ate my food quietly until my plate was cleared. I set the plate down on the night stand. I turned my body so that i was kneeling down in between Nick's legs. I pecked his lips. "I need to go get dressed."

"We have some time." he lifted me up and positioned me to straddle him. I smiled. I leaned down and kissed him. I opened my mouth letting him slip his tongue past my lips. We moved our tongues against each other. His hands moved from my hips to my butt. Due to the short shorts i was wearing, his hands gripped my bare skin. He started moving me against him.

I started lifting his hoodie up. "Take this off," i told him.

I pulled away from him to let him pull his hoodie over his head. "This too?" he asked holding his shirt. I nodded. He took his shirt off.

He leaned forward kissing me again. I felt up and down his chest and abs. He groaned in my mouth. I grabbed his wrist. I moved his hand inside my shirt and placed his hand on my breast. He pulled away from me. "Leia?"

"Please."

He rolled us over. He kissed me, harder this time. His hand gently started massaging my breast. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He rolled my nipple between his fingers. I moaned. I pulled my shirt over my head. He raised himself up as he looked down at me. "God, you are perfect. Leia, you're beautiful."

He kissed me softly and slowly. He moved his lips down to my neck. After most likely leaving a hickey, he moved his lips down to my collarbone. He looked up at me, asking for permission with his beautiful blue eyes. I nodded. He leaned up and kissed me again softly. He grabbed my breast and squeezed as his mouth wrapped around my nipple. "Nick," i moaned.

He sucked until my nipple was hard in his mouth. I whimpered when he gently bit down on my nipple. He moved to the other one giving it equal attention. My fingers weaved into his hair. He lifted his head up to suck and nibble on the tops on my breasts. We both jumped at the sound of my alarm. He lifted his head up glaring at my alarm clock. "You have got to be kidding me," he growled.

I turned his head to face me. "I should probably get ready."

"We really should just drop out of school."