36

I held Elena on my hip as i added bacon and cheese to the omelets i was making. She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her head rested on my shoulder. I flipped the omelets over to let it finish cooking. I grabbed three plates from the cabinets. I put the pre cut strawberries and raspberries on them before putting the omelets on the plates. "You wanna help me bring this to bubba?" i asked her.

She nodded and clapped eagerly. I smiled as i set her down on the floor. She ran into the bedroom. I grabbed the plates and followed behind her. Nick was still asleep in bed with his arm under his head. I set the plates down on the coffee table before picking up Elena and setting her down on the bed. She crawled on top of Nick. she grabbed his face in her little hands. "Baba wake up."

I sat down beside him on the bed as he started to wake up. He opened his eyes. He smiled up at Elena. "Buenos días princesa," he said, kissing her forehead.

"We made breakfast," she said excitedly.

"You did?" he asked. He sat up moving her to his lap. "Well i'm starving so thank you."

He turned to me. He pulled me closer to his side. He pressed his lips against mine. He moved his lips against mine slowly before pulling away. "Happy birthday," i whispered.

"Thank you, mi corazón."

I grabbed the plates. "I made us omelets."

"And i helped," Elena cheered.

"Yes you did," i said, pinching her cheek.

I began cutting up Elena's into bite sized pieces before starting to eat mine. Nick ate his. "This is really good corazón."

I pecked his lips. "I'm glad you like it."

When all of us were done eating, i got off the bed. I grabbed all of our plates. "Can i go play now?" Elena asked, reaching her arms up for me.

"Sure princesa," Nick said, picking her up and setting her down on the ground. She ran out of the room.

"I'll be right back," i told him. He nodded. I walked into the kitchen and put the plates into the sink. I walked back into the bedroom. Nick threw his legs over the side of the bed. He smiled at me.

"you look gorgeous," he said, pulling me in between his legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had on a simple while long sleeve dress and a thin brown jacket. "Is this for me?"

"Yes."

He rubbed my hips. "You're dressed up so i'm guessing that means you have something planned for the day?"

"Well i have to go pick up your present so you're gonna spend some time with elena while i do that," i said, running my hand through his hair. he pouted. "What?"

"I want you."

I smiled. "You have me." i kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes. "I'm just gonna be an hour and then you'll have me for the rest of the day."

"When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Not for a little bit," i whispered. I stepped out of his arms and over to the bedroom door. I closed it and locked it. I walked back over to him.

I grabbed a hair tie and began putting my hair into a high ponytail as I dropped to my knees in front of him. He stared down at me with wide eyes before a smile formed on his face. "God i love you."

I smiled. "I love you."

He lifted his hips up to help me tug his sweatpants down. I put my hands on his thighs. I kissed and lightly nibbled up his thighs. He grabbed his dick and tapped my lips. I took his tip into my mouth. I wet my lips as i slowly sucked on his tip. I worked my mouth slow with light pressure around him. "Fuck," he groaned, throwing his head back.