17

"Alright ladies, that is it for the day," said coach. "Thank you guys for dressing in your uniforms. You girls have been working really hard lately. We discussed it and there will be no practice on halloween." all of us clapped and cheered. "So we will see you ladies on comp day."

Dana and i grabbed our things and headed to the locker room. I yelped as i was pulled into an empty hallway by my waist. I was turned around. I smacked Nick's chest. "You scared me."

"Sorry." he leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Why did you pull me into a hallway?" he grabbed my hand. He walked us to the boys locker room. "What are we doing in here?"

"Relax, it's just us."

He leaned down to kiss all over my face and neck. He hasn't shaved in a while so his light stubble rubbed against my skin. I smiled. I grabbed his face. "Quit it," i giggled. "You're all sweaty and i'm all sweaty."

"And yet i still think you're so fucking hot."

i smiled. "I guess we can kiss for a few minutes. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and walked us over to the bench. He sat down with me in his lap. I leaned forward to kiss him. He moved his lips against mine slowly. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth. He bit down on my bottom lip soothing it with his tongue. He lightly rubbed up my thighs, his fingers stopping just at the end of my skirt.

"Take your panties off," he told me. my eyes widened. He gently kissed my lips. "I've always wanted to fuck you in your uniform," he whispered against my lips.

"Really?"

"If you want to we can do it right here right now."

"What if someone walks in?"

"Everyone already left. Your practice ended after mine and i told Dana that i'd take you back to the apartment." I sat up on my knees. He smiled. I let him pull my shorts and underwear off. Two of his fingers circled my clit slowly. "How many fingers are you gonna take?"

"I-i don't know," i whimpered. "Do whatever you want to me."

He smirked. He continued to circle my clit as he began to kiss me. I grabbed his face, deepening the kiss. I moaned into his mouth as he slipped a finger in. his thumb started rubbing my clit. He pushed his finger down to the third knuckle and pulled out. "You're taking three fingers," he said. I moaned as he pushed all three fingers in. "ride my fingers Leia."

I moaned. I started rocking myself back and forth with his fingers deep into me. "Nick," i whimpered, trying to lift myself up.

He held me down on him. "I didn't say you could move."

I tucked my face into his neck. "We aren't alone," i whispered.

Nick snapped his head to the side. I followed with my eyes. Alonzo was leaning against the locker room door with a smirk on his face. "Well well well, what's going on here?" he asked, looking at me.

Nick held me to him, hiding me from Alonzo. "Get the fuck out of here," Nick shouted.

"See you around Leia," Alonzo said, winking at me.

As the door shut, Nick thrusted his fingers up. I moaned. His thumb lightly rubbed against my clit. "You are no longer allowed near him," he growled. I nodded. I rocked my hips against his fingers as my insides tightened. "Cum for me, corazon."

I bit down on his shoulder as i came around him. He held me still as my legs shook. I lifted myself up a bit letting him slip his fingers out of me. "No," i whined at the loss of his fingers.

He smirked. "Don't worry, i'll fill you up again," he said, putting his fingers into his mouth. He closed his eyes and groaned as he sucked his fingers clean. "Up on your knees," he said, patting my butt. I sat up on my knees. He unbuckled his belt and pulled himself out of his jeans. He pulled a condom out of his bag and slipped it on.