27

Two arms wrapped around my waist. Nick placed his hands on my lower stomach. "Relax," he cooed.

I leaned back into him. "I'm nervous," i whispered.

"I know, baby but the house is already completely clean," he said. Mom, Edward, Luke, and Tessa were flying in and Ryder was driving up today for Nick's playoff game and we were also going to tell them about my pregnancy tonight. Ricky would've come but he was already flying home for winter break so it wasn't financially reasonable for two trips. I've been cleaning everything since i woke up this morning much to Nick's annoyance. He hated that i was on my feet all day but i wasn't that far along so i wasn't in pain or anything. "Why don't you lay down with me for a little bit?" he whispered, nibbling on my ear.

I sighed. "Okay but just for a little bit, we still have to pick everyone up from the airport."

"Oh i forgot to tell you, their plane was delayed, they are just going to get a cab to the game." I nodded. "Come on, let's lay down."

"Okay," i whispered. He pulled away from me slightly, keeping one hand on my lower stomach as we walked into the bedroom. I laid down and lifted the covers for Nick to slide in next to me. He surprised me when he laid in between my legs with his head directly over my stomach. I frowned. "What are you doing weirdo?"

He looked up at me. "I'm talking to the baby," he said. I smiled. "Go to sleep." i ran my hand through his hair. "Hola mi amor. es tu papi. ya te quiero mucho. mami también te ama. No puedo esperar a conocerte. No puedo esperar para abrazarte. No puedo esperar a verte crecer."

"I'm going to have to get better at spanish to keep up with you, Elena, and the baby aren't i?" i giggled.

He lifted up my shirt to kiss my stomach. He slowly kissed all over my stomach, his tongue dipping into my bellybutton hitting my piercing. "You'll probably have to take this out when you start to show."

"I'm pretty sure i can keep it in but i'll ask Dr. Chambers at our next appointment."

He nodded. "Eres mi pequeño milagro. No puedo creer que fui bendecido con un niño." he looked up at me. "You're growing my baby in here."

"I am," i whispered with a smile.

He laid down beside me and turned me on my side. He pulled me to his chest placing his hand on my bare stomach. He tucked his head into my hair. "Sleep, i'll wake you up to get ready in a little bit."

"I'm not sleepy."

"Sleep is important for the baby so take a nap."

"Fine," i grumbled. I closed my eyes. His fingers gently stroked my lower stomach lulling me to sleep.

Nick gently shook me awake. "Leia, time to get up." i yawned as i sat up. He had his bag packed beside him on the bed. He pressed his hand on my stomach staring at it. "I gotta get to the game, are you going to be okay?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, i'll see you in a bit."

He bent down to kiss my stomach before grabbing his bag and walking out. I frowned wanting a kiss too but shrugged it off. I got up and changed into my cheer uniform before walking out to the living room. Dana was tying her shoes. I picked up Elena from her playpen setting her on my hip. "You ready to go?" asked Dana as she stood up.

I nodded. I grabbed my bag and Elena's as i followed Dana out of the apartment and to the car. We drove to the field and walked past security to the field. The coaches raised an eyebrow at Elena. "My family is one there way to take her during the game." they nodded without another word.

Elena was smiling as she looked around. She has always loved football games and handing out with us on the sidelines. "Oh my god, hi Elena!" Madison gushed. Elena squealed at the mention of her name and reached out for Madison. She looked to me for approval before taking Elena into her arms.