-The meeting-

I dont'think I was ever so tired it was 7Am when I woke up, took a shower and walked downstairs

My brother Adrien was already sitting downstairs with my parents "goodmornig" I said while I grabbed a bowl and pour some milk in it "morning" he said as he stuffed some more bread into his mouth " ready to get back to school?"
I nodded, although i was nervous about this year i was exsited to see my Friends again
As I poured some cereal into the cup and began eating it my dad looked at me and cleared his troath.

"Are you going to try out for quidditch this year?" My father asked. He didn't talk to me a lot and out relationship was never the best but at least het tried.
I nodded "yeah im thinking chaser of even goalkeeper seems fun. And beating Adrien on the pitch Will be fun" i said teasingly while giving Adrien a challenging look.
He scoffed "we will see"
I laughed "only joking A"
"Stop calling me that" would you he said annoyed.

I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room. On the second floor. I checked my bag one last time. I had my robe, my books, and my sweet owl Kazi was in her cage.
I grabbed my wand and put in in my hand made hollester around my tighs, I had made it in my second year mainly because i kept lossing the Damm thing everywhere.

I dressed in a comfortable outfit as we would be going on the train for more then 7 hour.

-

As we arrived at king cross station half An hour later my parents left to go to their work nog bottering to wave either one of is goodbye, but we were used to it,  I stayed close to Adrien until I saw the fussy hair off Hermione. I sprinted to her and gave her a hug. "Oh my gosh I missed you" she looked at me "oh blimley i missed you too, god look at you you look good girl"

I laughed but she wasn't wrong, my skin got very clean over summer and my hair had grown my waist had Gotten thicker and for some reason.my mothers Scottish accent was way more noticiable Then before.

I felt someone hug me from the back. I looked up and saw Harry and Ron. I gave them a quick hug before I walked into the train. After 10 minutes we found a empty compartment. As i sat down next to Ron. He began telling me all about his summer and how he played quidditch with all his siblings.
"About quidditch, I'm thinking of trying out" I said looking at Ron

Harry seemed to have heard me and looked at me "really what position"
"I think chaser, Adrien says I'm good at it"
Harry nodded "yeah you should definitely try out would be fun tonplay toghether"
After an hour of chatting I took a nap. I  places my head against the window and slowly fell asleep. Until Harry was shaking me up
"Are we there yet"
"No"
"Is the damm train on fire"
"No"
"THEN WHY AM I AWAKE"
He looked at the door. A tall boy with brown hair and brown eyes was looking at me. He was by far the most handsome boy I have ever seen. "Uh who are you" I asked
He didn't answer my question instead he looked at Harry, "Wednesday starts practice, Tuesday are tryouts. Be on time Potter" he said. His strong Scotish accent made my knees go week. "Yeah, that's why i woke  y/n up, she's trying out. Y/n this is Oliver Wood, Gryffendors captain. Harry said while looking at me. The boy looked at me "are ya now"
I modder, smoking at the slight Scottish accent he had. "Yea my broyher said im quite good and i enjoy doing it zo i figered why not. Now if you will exuse me imma go change into my robes."

As i stood up i took Hermiones hand and dragged her with me. As soon as we left the compartment i looked at her.

"Merlin help me he was cute!!"

"Dont even go there y/n. Oliver loves quiddich, and quiddich only."

I chuckeld, "why don't you go play quiddich so you can see him more"