-killed

sorry the previous chapter was a bit short but omg guys we reached 270 reads, a few days ago we only had like 160 so I don't know what happend but thank you so much keep reading and dont' forget to leave a star.

warnig, it has mention of killing. it's not really spesific but if you can't handle that kind of stuff please skip this chapter.

also contanits smut eek (i wanne die for writing this I feel so bad)

Y/n POV
Adrien stormed to us and grabbed my arm "tell me you know were she is, please tell me you know"

"who Adrien, and let go of my arm you're hurting me"

"they fucking took Cassy"

"who and why Adrien i'm not following"

"that stupid Scott boy Il tell you the whole Grens familly is crazy, he took Cassy"

my mouth fell open "were to"

"to our secret lake house" I turned around, Jula was standing there with tears in her eyes "i'm so sorry for my siblings"

"oh you better be" Adrien said and he took a step forward. I laid my hand on his shoulder "don't Adrien"

"I can show you were it is" Jula said and she took a step away from Adrien, clearly scared. Adrien nodded "if you're sick brother hurt her I will murder him"

Jula gullped and walked out of the castle. "Oliver, go to the common room il be back in a few minutes" before he could say anything I rushed after Adrien and Jula.

it was a 10 minutes walk before we arrived at some scary open place in the forest. "revilio" Jula said quietly and a small black wooden house appeared. Adrien immidiatly walked to it and kicked the door in. I got my wand out and followed. Cassy was laying on the bed crying "please don't hurt me please don't" she quietly said not looking up. "Cass, it's me you'e safe now"

Cassy turned her head and cried even harder "oh my god Adrien, it was that boy Scott you were right he, he took me here and he-" she cried even harder in his chest "i'm so sorry Adrien" she sobbed. 

I took a step back, I had no good feeling about this. "for what Cass, you did nothing wrong"

"he- he killed" she stopped talking and looked down. Adrien stood up from the bed and shook his head.  "no, no, no he didn't, Cass tell me he didn't kill our baby"

she nodded slowly and cried again, I could feel Jula take a step back as well "I know were he is" she suddenly said. "tell me were the fuck he is I will murder him TELL ME" Adrien screamed, he was just as angry as he was with our dad, maybe even more. "I can't tell you that, but take it from this side, if Cassy doesn't  show up at dinner he will think she is stil here and he won't know she is safe or that you guys know. we can go to professor Dumbeldore"

Adrien nodded and looked at me "take Cass to the Gryffindor room" I nodded and wiped away a tear from his cheek and gave him a hug "it wasn't you're fault Adrien" I wispered. "yes it was" he wispered back.

we all walked out of the house towards the castle, Adrien didn't leave Cassy's side until we arrived at the girls dorms. "Adrien, il stay here with Cassy untill dinner. you go find Scott with Jula" I said calmly before giving Cassy one of my big sweaters I got from George. "here dress in this" she nodded and walked to the bathroom.

a few minutes later someone knocked on the door, professor MgConnalgal was waiting there "hello miss Pucey I would like to have a word with Cassy, also Mr wood has asked me to tell you to come to the hospital wing il stay here with miss Cassy just as you're brother ask you too" I nodded and took of to the hospital wing.

"Oliver?" I said as I walked in. Oliver was laying on one of the beds all sorts of emtey potion bottels besides him "god what happend"

"Ricky helped me get my memory back, it's not complete but I sure as hell know that I love you not her"

I smiled and jumped into his arms "good I wasn't going to be able to not kiss you for 2 months. he smilled and pulled me closer. his lips found mine in a pasionate kiss. "Mr Wood I understand you're busy but you are dissmist" a nurse said awkwardly looking at us.

Olvier blushed a little, nodded and took my hand. I giggeld as he rushed me to his room.

he closed the door behind me and kissed me again, rougher this time. "jump" he said as I did he catched me, I linked my legs around his waist and he walked us to his bed. he laid me down and placed himself above me. "let's get these off shall we" he wispered in my ear and began undressing me, first he removed my shirt then my skirt. "no fair you're still in all you're still in all you're clothes" I said and began removing his shirt and pants.

he moved his hands to my back and uncliped my bra, he thew it on the floor he did the same with my last piece of underwear then he begean to kiss my neck. I moaned softly and began playing with his hair. He moved his kisses lower until he was at my uhm yeah.

as he pleasured me with his tongue I moaned and ran a hand trough his hair again.

"Oliver I"m going to- to cum"

right before I could he stopped. I groaned and looked at him, he smirked. I quickly reached for his boxers and lowered them, I grabbed his lenght and began stroking it "fuck y/n" he almost wispered. "god keep going" he said.

then I stopped.

I gave him the same cocky smile as he looked at me. "you're in no posision to tease me love"

without a warnig he trusted into me. I moaned louder, his hands played with my breast as he continued to hit my g-spot over and over again. "K-keep go-going" I managed to say before I came. his trust became slower and after a while I felt him come as well. he slid out of me and looked at me again. "god i'm happy my memory is back" I laughed and placed my hand on his shoulder. "me too Oliver. me too"

after a few minutes we fell asleep, our bodies tangeled togheter.

___________________________________
FIRST OF ALL, WHY THE FUCK DID I KILL OFF ADRIEN'S BABY. NOW I'M SAD

SECOND OF HELL- AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS. like what the beeep, 270 reads that is crazy. I remember being so happy with like 10 reads. anyway if you have any sugestions leave them in the comments and don't forget to leave a star