-Truth or Dare-

y/n POV

I ran back to the castle, my heart was racing. I did what I promised I woudn't. I let myself relax around him. I heard the footsteps off George or Oliver, I was hoping it was George. But I heard Oliver's accent. "y/n please" I needed to come up with an exuse.

"i uhmm Oliver I need to go I-"

he was stil walking towards me and he stopped within less then a meter from me "what do you need to do?"

"to go to uhmm Draco, yes Draco and I we planned to study togheter with Terance as well"

"liar" he stepped away and walked back to George and I rushed to the dungeons.

"TERANCE, DRACO GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW"

a few heads turned as Draco and Terance walked out of their dorm. Draco looked at me "you look like you have seen a ghost"

"uh NO I saw my old feelings for Oliver freaking Wood so I need help NOW"

I grabbed both of their hands and rushed them to the common room "were are we going"

"I told Oliver I didn't have time to talk because I was going to study with you so that's exacly what we are going to do"

I walked into the common room and walked up the stairs, as Terance tried to follow me the stairs turned into a slide. "what the fuck"

"oh great, you guys are Slytherin's and you can't go up there when other people are in there"

I walked into my dorm only to wish I didn't "WHAT THE FUCK HERMIONE"

I walked down the stairs with a face like snow "what is it?" Terance asked "hermione and ron that's what is, they were kissing"

Draco choked on his water "were they?"

"oh yeah fully making out on her bed" I said while making a discust face.

after 15 minutes the door of the common room went open. "I just don't get it why would sh-"

Fred and george walked in with Oliver behind them. "oh lovely" I mumbeld and looked out of the window. "okay break I'm done with studying" Draco said. "oh c'mon" I said annoyed

I totaly ignored that the twins and Oliver had sat down on the cough in front of us. "alright let's play a game then, Truth or Dare" Terance said

"were in" the twins said at the same time. "Oliver you're playing to" Fred said.

Draco looked at me 'alright y/n truth or dare"

"Truth"

"how manny people have you kissed" he said with a cocky grin. "hmm okay let me think. well there is Oliver, you, Diggory, oh yeah and some random muggle so that's 4 I think"

he nodded, the twins looked at me in shock "you kissed Malfoy" I laughed "oh yea in the library to get rid of Pansy 2 years ago, verry gross"

"okay George Truth or Dare'

"dare" he said bravely. "I dare you to..go to Hermione's room"

he looked at me confused and did so, within a minute he came back with a blank expression on his face "that was very gross to see" I laughed my ass off knowing he saw the exact same thing I did. "alright Higgs Truth or dare"

"dare" Terance said. without a doubt George had a dare "I dare you to kiss y/n"

"exuse me" Terance got red and so did I "that is like kissing my brother"

"you have to"

Terance looked at me and gave me a peck on my lips, I quickly wipped my hand on my lips "very gross indead"

"Alright Wood Truth or dare"

"uh Dare"

In that moment I so badly wanted to run away so badly wanted to leave the room because I knew exacly what Terance was going to say "I dare you to kiss y/n"

I looked at Terance "I didn't know you had a death wish"

"oh you woudn't "

'wanne bet" I said angry

Oliver stood up and walked towards me and gave me a kiss on my cheek "sorry" he wispered as he pulled away. nobody said a word, Lucky Fred spoke soon "alright y/n truth or dare"

"truth" I said fast to avoid to kiss Oliver"

"is it true that you're dating Diggory"

I made a discust face "ew no not in a million years"

I laughed

I glanced over at Oliver, he looked relieved?

Oliver's POV

I had kissed her on her cheek, I knew it was the right thing to do. As much as I would have loved to kiss her on her lips I knew that if I wanted her back I need to have patience. she had chosen truth, I knew what the twins were going to ask because they have been trying all day to find out if she is dating Diggory. "ew no not in a million years" she said with a discust face. I saw her looking at me and I quickly removed the realieved smile I got from hearing that off my face.

after that Malfoy and Higgs went to their room and so did Fred and George. I got up to follow them "Oliver?" her voice said, her light Irish accent was soft and fragile.

I looked at her "yes y/n"

"goodnight"

she didn't say goodnight to Fred and George or to the 2 Slytherin boys. So I walked back and sat down next to her.

"oh your not going yet" she said as she collected her study books. "why didn't you say goodnight to the rest"

she looked at me "Oliver please I said goodnight to you, I never say goodnight to Draco or Terance because they hate it. And if I say goodnight to the twins we both know they will sing me dead with goodnight songs" she didn't look me in the eye "so I was just being polite"

she had all her books in her hands and turned around "sure you wanne go in there?" I asked. "why whoudn't I?"

"well I mean if you wanne lay next to 2 people who are making out be my guest"

"how did you know that'

"oh I saw I looked at the window when I was at the quiddich field"

she nodded. And wispered some spells which made her sleep wear appear on the ground and her books go to her room. She then barged into the room that I shared with the twins "what are you-"

"boys, I'm sleeping here tonight"

____________________________________

OH EEKKKKK YAYAYAYYAY, I absolutly loved this, it's a bit short but ya know

I really hope you like it and if you do please leave a star.