-a note from Oliver-

hey so I wanne set a smut warnig, normaly I don't write smut but I wannted to try somthing new so please lemme know what you think. don't forget to vote

Y/n's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Oliver, it was sunny day so I went with a white dress with some flowers I took my light blue demin jacket with me just in case I would get cold. I stepped out of the common room where Oliver said he would meet me, instead George was sitting there when he saw me he immidiatly stood up. "good you're here"

"hey were is Oliver?" I looked around. George stepped forward and gave me a little note.

hey, I wannted to show you how much you mean to me, anwer George's question and get a clue to you're next note

il see you soon.

Oliver.

I looked at George "tresure hunt, really?" I laughed a bit.

"well what's the question"

"the question is simple just to get started, were did you and Oliver first meet"

"simple on the train at the beggining for my 4th year" George nodded exsited. "for you're next clue you must go to the astronomy tower" I gave George a quick hug and rushed to the astronomy tower.

Lucky I didn't have to walk all the way up, Hermione and Fred were waiting at the bottom of the tower a little note in their hands.

Hermione smilled and gave me a note.

good, you made it to the first question. but of course this isn't all , answer the question from the lovepair in front of you and get a clue were to find me next

-Oliver.

I smiled from ear to ear. "the next question is slightly harder. What was the place you had you're first kiss" Hermione said exsitedly

I though for a moment. "oh in the common room, for Truth or Dare"

"very good, for the next place you must go deeper, go to the person's room you love just as much as Oliver"

again I though for a moment but then took of to the Slytherin common room to meet Adrien.

and I was right in front of the door was almost the whole Slytherin team waiting. I laughed a bit as Adrien rolled his eyes and gave me a note.

very good I must say i'm impressed. after this you will hopefully get past the question and we can continue our date.

Oliver

I smiled at Adrien "well you're next question is, what was the place you said I love you to eachoter first."

I though deep for a moment not wannting to mess it up but then I anwered "in his room, we were laying on his bed"

Adrien smiled and Markus gave me a high five. "very well, now go to the place you both love to- beat us" he said annoyed. I gave him a hug "thank you Adrien, you have no idea how much it means" I wispered in his ear. I waved them goodbye and walked to the quiddich pitch.

I coudn't hold my laughter as I saw Oliver standin in front of a little mini chinema he had created with some magic. I rushed to him and jummped in his arms "you crazy boy"

"did you like it?" he asked looking at the ground.

"did I like it? I love it, thank you"

he picked me up and laid me on one of the blankets. he flicked his wand and a movie began to play on the screen. I giggeld and gave him a kiss. "you are the absolutly quiddich obsessest, cute, best boyfriend ever"

he blushed a little and laid down again. I placed my head on his shoulder and wachted the movie. After an hour the movie ended and Oliver turned to me. "I love you"

"I love you more"

he rolled his eyes and gave me a slow kiss within seconds it turned into a heavy make-out session. I moaned softly in his mouth. he rolled us over and got on top of me, his hands slowly exploring my body. I ran my hand trough his hair which caused him to groan quietly. "god y/n you are beautiful" I giggeld.

"Oliver we should go"

he looked at me confused for a moment I then I wispered in his ear "to you're room" he blushed lichtly and then helped me get up. a flick with his wand and the chinima was gone again. I smiled as he took my hand and we walked back to the common room. as soon as we were there he pushed me against the door and began kissing my neck. he reached for the back of my dress and began pulling my zipper down. "may I" he asked not stopping.

"I don't think I have a choice do I"

he laughed "not really"

I stepped out of my dress and reached for his shirt.

he removed his and picked me up.

"Oliver I-"

he didn't let me finish instead he began kissing my neck and collorbone "oh god"

I reached for his belt mentioning for him to pull it off. After 5 minutes we were both fully undressed.

he placed both of his hands on each side of my head and slowly entered me. "god you feel good" he wispered as he trusted into me harder. I gave him some wet kisses on his neck which made him go faster. he turned us around making him trust into me from a diffrent angle. I moaned as he picked up the speed and as he hit my g-spot my orgasem hit.

he came soon after me and pulled himself out of me. i collapsed on his chest and sighed. "I love you"

"and I love you" he said softly before we both fell asleep

the next mornig I woke but when I looked to my side Oliver was no longer laying next to me. I walked into the common room. Fred and George were sitting there with expressions on their faces like they saw a ghost. When they saw me they looked at the ground "what is going on, are you guys okay?"

"uhm" George began.

"are you- did you guys break up" Fred asked worried.

I laughed a bit "no why?"

they both looked at eachtoher and then back at the ground. "what happend"

"Ricky grens and Oliver they- uh"

I felt my stomach drop "they what"

"they kissed okay and Oliver didn't seem to mind it" Fred blured out. I felt my whole word dissapear, I coudn't believe it why would he. I felt my body collapse and Fred carrining me to my room the rest was all a blur.

______________________________
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WRITE.

I wanne say sorry for not posting so long I didn't have any internet for the past few days. so sorry and lemme know what y'all think

xx author